Battle of the Blink Videos - Round 2 - (4) Adam’s Song vs. (13) Josie

Patient #48273

Battle of the Blink Videos - Round 2 - (4) Adam’s Song vs. (13) Josie  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Adam’s Song vs. Josie

• (4) Adam’s Song
    • (13) Josie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/09/21 at 07:30 PM

You can vote for the video you like more or the one you think is technically better. Be as biased or impartial as you like.

No minimum post count required; anyone can vote, but one person = one vote (i.e., no sock accounts). All accounts must have been created before the start of the competition (April 29, 2021).

Voting closes at 3:30pm Eastern Time on Sunday, May 9th.

Adam's Song is way better as a song and it's music video is pretty good too IMO. But I'll always take the funny videos over the serious ones. The video to Josie is just a classic. Love the way Tom runs towards the end of the video after Mark trips over one of the hurdles.

9 hours ago, Cavalier Jan said:

Adam's Song has to be the most underrated song on here.  I feel like this was their biggest hit for a stretch and has sunken into the abyss.  It's such a good 10/10 song.

(I'm not referring to this competition)

I love it

Ahhhh damn these are both so great. I remember loving the Adam's Song video because it was the first time seeing them when they weren't "in character" like they were in their other videos. That made a cool impact on me at the time. I think it has a great vibe.

...having said that, god dammit Josie is so funny and well done. I gotta go with Josie.

• Like 1