Battle of the Blink Videos - Championship - (13) Josie vs. (3) First Date

Patient #48273

Battle of the Blink Videos - Championship - (13) Josie vs. (3) First Date  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Josie vs. First Date

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/20/21 at 07:30 PM

You can vote for the video you like more or the one you think is technically better. Be as biased or impartial as you like.

No minimum post count required; anyone can vote, but one person = one vote (i.e., no sock accounts). All accounts must have been created before the start of the competition (April 29, 2021).

Voting closes at 3:30pm Eastern Time on Thursday, May 20th.

2 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

@daveyjones are you going to vote for yourself?

blink battles are a spectator sport for me. but OK put me down for "josie" please. EDIT: i saw the radio button. voted.

oh, and if "josie" wins i will post all the screen shots of me in the video along with some making of / behind the scenes pics.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, daveyjones said:

blink battles are a spectator sport for me. but OK put me down for "josie" please. EDIT: i saw the radio button. voted.

oh, and if "josie" wins i will post all the screen shots of me in the video along with some making of / behind the scenes pics.

I switched to Josie

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

hey i just hung out, it's not like i shot the thing. fun fact: the director (of dammit and m+m's too), darren doane, lives like 15 min from me.

Oh come on, the video could have been made without Alyssa Milano, but it never would have been the same without you!

Im surprised josie is just in the lead but both definitely deserve to be in the final!

Teenage me will always have a hard on for first date tho as thats the first album i bought.. didnt see josie video until i bought urethra chronicles 😔