Eurovision is back (2021 edition)

Elisa

8 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Haha that's proper commitment to the cause, well done Kay! 👊

I watch it every year, and live facebook post about literally every aspect of it, annoying everyone I know. My ex boyfriend and my current partner also join in, so we alienate literally everyone for one evening by being *hysterical* about the acts. 

My facebook memories in May are a hoot because it's shit loads of posts from me about acts I don't remember so out of context they're extra funny.

Seriously, Eurovision is like my second favourite holiday haha

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maddey said:

Do you guys with pre qualified entries usually watch the semi-finals as well or do you save it all for the big night?

I've never watched them, or watch any of the songs before hand, I wanna go in blind. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Maddey said:

Do you guys with pre qualified entries usually watch the semi-finals as well or do you save it all for the big night?

I don't, but mainly because I usually waste all my energy in February, when we have a tv festival called 'Sanremo' where there are 20 songs that we hear for the first time on the first night and people have to vote for their favourite one. It lasts 5 days (from Tuesday to Saturday) and the winner goes to Eurovision. It's really interesting and everyone goes mental on social media like Kay on Eurovision night haha.

This year we had 3 or 4 songs that would have been perfect for Eurovision, but the winners are always boring and our 2021 entry for Eurovision is yet again a boring one. 

11 hours ago, twentytwenty said:

What are your guys favorites from older eurovision years? Do you have any?

I'm still mad that Eurovision got cancelled last year because I loved Iceland's entry "Think About Things" 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, twentytwenty said:

What are your guys favorites from older eurovision years? Do you have any?

Alexander Rybak duh. Will never forget Lordi either

5 hours ago, Scott. said:

Will there be a crowd?

Yep

18 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Uhhhh now I'm tempted to google it, but I won't do it. Roll on Saturday night!!

You have something to look forward to there lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1