Rank the Post-Reunion Releases

Meltdown Tracker

34 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

Actually, yes, you're right, forgot about the new Christmas song. So I guess that is worse than Parking Lot and Quarantine as I actually remembered those.

Well it’s also a seasonal song to be fair. People forget about Mariah Carey’s “All I Want For Christmas Is You” for 3/4 of the year as well. 

On 5/30/2021 at 2:49 PM, Texas Toast said:

Well it’s also a seasonal song to be fair. People forget about Mariah Carey’s “All I Want For Christmas Is You” for 3/4 of the year as well. 

I work at a grocery store for my 2nd job and so don't talk to me about Christmas song loops...

Also, I do occasionally listen to I Won't Be Home and Boxing Day throughout the year if it pops up or if we're going through B-sides on a long drive. Can't say the same for the new Xmas song. But that's just me.

• Like 3

On 5/24/2021 at 10:33 PM, _Bagels whipped cream said:

Okay, then take the best 5 songs on Neighborhoods - call it Neighborhoods A, take the next 5 songs you like call it Neighborhoods B, then rank them against DED.  You can skip songs guys, there's several ways to do it nowadays, sometimes even by voice command.  very easy.

Let's not act like we all sit down and listen to albums on the record player start to finish anymore.

The edge is real in every countdown/ranking thread in here.

Speak for yourself!

• Like 2

On 6/3/2021 at 7:19 AM, Texas Toast said:

If you could only listen to one song from California, which one would it be?

Bored to Death, easily. A top tier blink-182 song stuck in a low tier blink-182 album.

That song got me unfairly hyped for the rest of the album lol

• Like 2