Fuck one, marry one, kill one

Hit me up Jans ex

1 hour ago, Speedo said:

Post count shaming, Ramones hate ... etc. There's a wide range to Jan's arsenal but none of it has been manufactured in house, if you get my drift.

Using "edgy" is another one. Anytime Jan uses some form of "edge" there's usually a Ghent or JarJar post that uses it first, a few posts up. There is also guaranteed to be no less that 5 posts of Jan's using it in various ways. It's the same with all of Jan's flavors.

Jan Awareness is something I'm passionate about and having you on board, if I may be so bold, gives me hope for the future. 

You'll likely appreciate me when I'm gone.

Just now, Timmy Two Nuts said:

Why does everyone want to kill Travis? After all he’s been through with escaping death, this hurts me in the gut. I should have never asked lol

Because he's kind of a weirdo in a way we don't relate to. 

I wouldn't fuck any guy who's had 30 odd women in a row suck his dick on his birthday. Travis is like a walking advert for STDs. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kay said:

Because he's kind of a weirdo in a way we don't relate to. 

I wouldn't fuck any guy who's had 30 odd women in a row suck his dick on his birthday. Travis is like a walking advert for STDs. 

Lol fair enough. I know you can get STDs from oral but it’s very unlikely 

• Wow 1

19 minutes ago, Jan is lost on Lost said:

If anything, you guys are running the "Jan is not to be taken serious meh Jan is a she" into the ground.

I was one time zone change away from battle of the boards member runner up last year.  This is a takeover.  Deal with it.

Please don't assume your gender. I am more than capable of assigning it for you and I'd appreciate you not interfering. 

Just now, Timmy Two Nuts said:

Not in a hurry. Saving $ sweetheart. Just got promoted and making bank rent free. No shame in my game 

Not worth the savings to me, but to each their own, it's not black & white so I won't "RuN tHiS iNtO tHe GrOuNd".

But has your mother not driven you ever so batty yet?  I know a lot of people who do, I just can't fathom the lack of independence.  Probably why you still relate to Cali/Deluxe

I'm done.

51 minutes ago, Speedo said:

You're no Clarke.

I would never make claims to be anywhere near Clarke or Oliver's tier.  That would be blasphemous and you already know my stance on that. You just have been threatened by my existence in general since the get go. Let me be me.

1 minute ago, Jan is lost on Lost said:

Not worth the savings to me, but to each their own, it's not black & white so I won't "RuN tHiS iNtO tHe GrOuNd".

But has your mother not driven you ever so batty yet?  I know a lot of people who do, I just can't fathom the lack of independence.  Probably why you still relate to Cali/Deluxe

I'm done.

It’s funny that you try demeaning me about it. Number 1, I’d kick your ass in real life for continually trying to down talk me and be a general piece of shit towards me on here. I’ve tried to support you and be nice several times but yet you keep trying to big time me. I’m making just shy of 6 figures now and that’s salary, I could easily move out on my own if I wanted. My parents are in their 70s and you don’t know the full situation so shut the fuck up 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1