Best pop punk song of all time nominations

Meltdown Tracker

• 2 weeks later...

I had a Spotify playlist going and this gem popped up. This song stands out to me because, for some reason, it's always one of the main songs that comes to mind when I think of the late 90s/early 2000s mainstream pop-punk movement. 

Also, this thread was a bit of a bust. Needs moar nominations if we go ahead with the bracket. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Cum said:

I had a Spotify playlist going and this gem popped up. This song stands out to me because, for some reason, it's always one of the main songs that comes to mind when I think of the late 90s/early 2000s mainstream pop-punk movement. 

Also, this thread was a bit of a bust. Needs moar nominations if we go ahead with the bracket. 

The only good song that band ever had!

6 hours ago, Speedo said:

The only good song that band ever had!

Omg I just cringed so hard trying to go back and watch that video. Never cared for it back then either but sheesh! That didn’t age well. That dudes like a 35 year old with the haircut of a Karen trying to stay young with way too many ear piercings. The red pants. Pukeeeee. Also why did every band have to try and have a number in their name? That’s such a cringe sum41 rip off song lol. 

2 hours ago, FAPLORD said:

Omg I just cringed so hard trying to go back and watch that video. Never cared for it back then either but sheesh! That didn’t age well. That dudes like a 35 year old with the haircut of a Karen trying to stay young with way too many ear piercings. The red pants. Pukeeeee. Also why did every band have to try and have a number in their name? That’s such a cringe sum41 rip off song lol. 

I like the song, don't give a shit about their haircuts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FAPLORD said:

SR 71 and sum41 both formed in 1996 so, I doubt it. 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

What do we call Alien Ant Farm?

Fucking love this video

Some people I went to high school with would say "they are nu metal, not pop punk, im gonna fight u" 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Some people I went to high school with would say "they are nu metal, not pop punk, im gonna fight u" 

Then us (in our Oasis shirts) would say 'I spit on Fred Durst, who's up for some fisticuffs??'

• Love 1

3 hours ago, _Bagel said:

Pleasure to make your acquaintance 

Can't tell if you're being your normal whimsical self or you've missed the reference, just in case. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, FAPLORD said:

That’s what makes the video great. It’s a snapshot in time of the late 90s and the ridiculous fads. All the guy is missing is a puka shell necklace.

• Like 1