Travis to make his singing debut

Elisa

21 minutes ago, theedge00 said:

wait what?! Thats him?!!!

I was told that blink italia posted the part of the interview where he says it's his solo EP and he's singing. I couldn't see it I'm blocked on blink italia, but it's there. It comes out on June 30th. 

• Like 1

Nice, Travis would sing some backing vocals at live Transplants shows back in the day while he drummed.  Always thought that was cool, I also recall hearing an interview with him years ago like a year or so after Untitled came out about how he was taking singing lessons.  I always stored that info in the back of my head, wondering if we'd ever hear anything more about that prospect for Travis, so it's pretty cool for me to see this.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Neal said:

Maybe he sings on another track, but that is definately not travis his voice. 100%

Yeah that doesn't remotely sound like his voice. At all. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Speedo said:

@Feeling_This_1 hands out a lot of crabs for no reason too ...this that the image you wish to portray yourself as here?

Lol I mean I do respect Tim Armstrong however I do understand how one may not appreciate his vocals. So there was a slight reason for the crab but it was just a small baby crab