Travis to make his singing debut

Elisa

42 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

Lol I mean I do respect Tim Armstrong however I do understand how one may not appreciate his vocals. So there was a slight reason for the crab but it was just a small baby crab 

I like the And Out Come the Wolves album and other assorted Rancid songs as much as the next dingleberry. That doesn't change the fact that Tim sounds like he's singing around a cheek full of cat-eyes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I like the And Out Come the Wolves album and other assorted Rancid songs as much as the next dingleberry. That doesn't change the fact that Tim sounds like he's singing around a cheek full of cat-eyes.

Still a better singer than Tom DeLonge lol. At least he sounds the same live as he does on the records. That being said I have no problem with your assessment. It was a friendly crab I gave to you…just like that girl I gave a crab or two to back in the day

2 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Meh, two turd frogs croaking, no point in comparing them.

True. But one still requires tons of effects, protools, and auto tune to make a decent sounding record, and can never reproduce those records live. The other’s voice is pure albeit an acquired taste. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not that I was dying to hear it, but the link where they were announcing travis' solo EP is gone. I totally forgot about it because of the news about Mark, but the EP was supposed to come out on June 30th and it didn't come out.