Phase 2: Blink-182online Mark Charity Drive

Ghent

And to echo what I said in the other thread. When the lump sum donation is made I can include a link to messages or any other creative ideas people have. Putting it all together under the board's name should make more of an impact and be something everyone here can be proud of.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Shared it on Alk3 FB group and someone there works for CHLA and was saying how involved he's been, coming in and chatting to patients and stuff, so that's sweet. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, FAPLORD said:

How long will this be open for donation? I want to donate but I’m a little strapped until my next paycheck, just sent a check to the IRS for $1,000 earlier in the week :( 

I set it for 30 days, which was the max!

• Love 1

Donated. What a beautiful cause he has as his charity. Wouldn't expect anything less. As someone who has personal experience of having a child in a hospital in the UK I can honestly tell you that the people who work in them are amongst the best of all of us 🙏

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, m0z182 said:

Donated. What a beautiful cause he has as his charity. Wouldn't expect anything less. As someone who has personal experience of having a child in a hospital in the UK I can honestly tell you that the people who work in them are amongst the best of all of us 🙏

Is he in the UK for treatment? I know he moved there for a little while but thought he had moved back permanently to the states.

15 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

Is he in the UK for treatment? I know he moved there for a little while but thought he had moved back permanently to the states.

Sorry no I meant I am in the UK. Hospitals the world over have my respect 

• Love 1