Phase 2: Blink-182online Mark Charity Drive

Ghent

3 hours ago, NeverOliver said:

I'll have to double check but I think at my moms I still have a handful of posters from the 2009 run. They might not be in great condition, like sticky stuff on the back and shit, but if you're down and I can make sure I have them I'd be happy to contribute them as a giveaway

That's nice. When I was young, I found magazines in the woods that had sticky stuff on it as well!

• Haha 4

I can throw this in as a prize for donators (if the organisers could maybe help with shipping since it can cost a bit to send stuff from here and I’m broke)

https://i.ibb.co/XXVs985/1-EE20-CD1-7638-4410-93-EE-1-B4814630-E99.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/6063xfJ/B3-C1905-C-DBD3-4-B22-9079-96-FCF4-EF5234.jpg

8639-B4-A0-7-D78-477-A-95-C1-6-B02-DAE0-

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Ghent said:

So this is pretty awkward for me because I’m not sure anyone would even want these. They’re valuable to me personally because I spent time on them, but I’ve lost any objective sense of their merit.

But I will throw each of these out there as possible prizes.

And I also have a “handful” of blink whoopie cushions that I bought on clearance awhile back. Those will be offered up whether you like them or not. They say “3 boys who like farting around!” with the pill logo.

60D5889B-F102-44A5-B302-67D38407CCEF.jpeg

3C03B418-3BDC-45E7-B524-5CB5CB428A76.jpeg

Are you kidding dude? They're fucking awesome, of course people would want them. The bunny especially is amazing. 

• Like 1

Yeah, it's been really touching to see everyone come together to help out with this.

I think the larger blink community thinks of us as a bunch of rude, unwelcoming assholes... and there's probably some truth to that, but we step the fuck up when it counts!

Love you guys!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Yeah, it's been really touching to see everyone come together to help out with this.

I think the larger blink community thinks of us as a bunch of rude, unwelcoming assholes... and there's probably some truth to that, but we step the fuck up when it counts!

Love you guys!

Laura loves me, so fuck everybody else !!! 

Yeah, I tell you what. I think we’re like any group of mates. Arseholes to each other, with a river of love that kinda flows underneath. We just don’t lick each other’s arses but …look what happens when it counts! God bless y’all

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Just donated to this amazing cause and an amazing gesture from Blink 182 Online ❤️ 

Also some amazing prizes here wow!

By the way just alone for that SRH Poster (which is super weird because Scott was out of the band by that show yet they are using one promo picture with him to advertise the show)

• Like 3

Yeah, I don't care about how other people see us because if they only tried to get to know us, they would see that we are such a strong community and we aren't as negative or intimidating as they think. I wouldn't trade what we have here for anything. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, Ghent said:

So this is pretty awkward for me because I’m not sure anyone would even want these. They’re valuable to me personally because I spent time on them, but I’ve lost any objective sense of their merit.

But I will throw each of these out there as possible prizes.

And I also have a “handful” of blink whoopie cushions that I bought on clearance awhile back. Those will be offered up whether you like them or not. They say “3 boys who like farting around!” with the pill logo.

60D5889B-F102-44A5-B302-67D38407CCEF.jpeg

3C03B418-3BDC-45E7-B524-5CB5CB428A76.jpeg

Dude those are crazy good are you kidding me? For comparison, I wood burned this shitty D this winter and thought I was cool 😂

7-BA14772-D04-E-4-E1-E-9-CF0-201807754-B

• Like 1