Phase 2: Blink-182online Mark Charity Drive

Ghent

44 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Cool, thanks. If you can get a picture of it, that'd be great.

bNKOxJS.png

It's never been opened, because it was given to me after I had already bought one for myself.

It is going into storage temporarily as we have to clean out this house to make it look presentable for potential buyers, and I don't know for sure when I'll be able to get it back out. If it's understood and acceptable that this might not ship out right away, I'll contribute it. If that complicates things a bit too much, it's no big deal.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

I have the book “from tales beneath your mom” still in mint condition. Pretty cool book that I think Anne Hoppus put together? I’d give that up as a prize if you guys think that would be cool 

Please do! I don't have that book and it's always been on my wishlist, especially for those old school pictures of the early years!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thibaut182 said:

Please do! I don't have that book and it's always been on my wishlist, especially for those old school pictures of the early years!

Yes it has tons of great pics in it. I’m def willing to part with it for this righteous cause!

I still have the blink 182 wrapping paper from that weird christmas merch drop they did around the neighborhoods release. still in it's plastic... I kept saving it for a special occasion and then just, like, didn't see a use for it.

Would that be of interest? literally only blink thing I have I can think of that is remotely interesting lol

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Kay said:

I still have the blink 182 wrapping paper from that weird christmas merch drop they did around the neighborhoods release. still in it's plastic... I kept saving it for a special occasion and then just, like, didn't see a use for it.

Would that be of interest? literally only blink thing I have I can think of that is remotely interesting lol

How about we send all the prizes to you and you wrap them in fancy paper and then send them to the winners? 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

How about we send all the prizes to you and you wrap them in fancy paper and then send them to the winners? 😆

Would be a lovely idea if I didn't wrap like a stroke victim lol 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Depf said:

or we could keep the meetup/charity thing seperate? I need to be able to drive tonight and I am not losing to the Faplord. No way.

It won't be tonight. We haven't officially ended the charity drive yet and when we do, we'll probably give people a couple of days to get in last-minute donations in case anyone was waiting.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Neal said:

ZajhvsN.jpg

I'll ad this pair of Chucks signed and worn by the man himself on stage during the Reunion Tour

I have a *lot* of questions. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

just let me know if you'd like them to be featured as a prize. if not, thats okay too.

17 minutes ago, Depf said:

neal, are there any nose hairs or anything protein in there?

i dont think so. they look pretty clean to me. some of the sole has worn off though