Phase 2: Blink-182online Mark Charity Drive

Ghent

50 minutes ago, Neal said:

I'm here all night

Okay, so

1. Do you have legit proof they're Mark's?

2. How did you get these?

3. just...why?

4. Regardless of the above, why would you get rid of these?!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kay said:

Okay, so

1. Do you have legit proof they're Mark's?

2. How did you get these?

3. just...why?

4. Regardless of the above, why would you get rid of these?!

1. Sadly i don't, the signature could be proven i guess

2. When Blink announced the preorder for neighbourhoods they had this big presale where some people got shirts, a guitar, a bass,  old granola bars, stickers or tons of other stuff. i got a octopus t-shirt and marks shoes and some other goodies. it also had a dollar bill and a note. i don't have the note anymore though sadly. the note confirmed they were his and that he wore them on tour. it had some joke about the smell as well

3. i don't know. they also had a pair of toms stinky macbeths on there iirc and old granola bars. fans are weird i guess?

4. I have no use for them so i'd be happy to give them to someone who appreciates them.

EDIT: https://michaelbrandvold.com/blog/2011/09/blink-182-neighborhoods-presale-is-a-new-twist-on-a-old-idea/  this is the presale they're from

1 minute ago, Neal said:

1. Sadly i don't, the signature could be proven i guess

2. When Blink announced the preorder for neighbourhoods they had this big presale where some people got shirts, a guitar, a bass,  old granola bars, stickers or tons of other stuff. i got a octopus t-shirt and marks shoes and some other goodies. it also had a dollar bill and a note. i don't have the note anymore though sadly.

3. i don't know. they also had a pair of toms stinky macbeths on there iirc and old granola bars. fans are weird i guess?

4. I have no use for them so i'd be happy to give them to someone who appreciates them.

What size are they? I could use some new shoes.

9 minutes ago, Depf said:

i take neals word and speedos antics over being nice.

i can confirm thats marks sig because i want to believe

#teamneal

Were you hear when I ran off a new person by making a stupid joke about owning a pickle half-eaten by Tom? It's a crowning achievement of mine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Depf said:

i take neals word and speedos antics over being nice.

i can confirm thats marks sig because i want to believe

#teamneal

I believe him too, I’m just being a jerk. However, members, I mean MODERATORS of this board have lied in regards to Mark before. That twat who made up the story of interviewing Mark still annoys the fuck out of me. Golden read though!

7 minutes ago, Depf said:

i referenced your pickle multiple times. you are the boards daddy as far as i am concerned. and one of two who have my  number . phone number that is. don't get any ideas, shorty

I was gonna say, everyone here knows your number is 2.5 erect, pal  

4 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

I believe him too, I’m just being a jerk. However, members, I mean MODERATORS of this board have lied in regards to Mark before. That twat who made up the story of interviewing Mark still annoys the fuck out of me. Golden read though!

Wait, Sasha wasn't a mod, was he?

1 minute ago, Depf said:

Wtf? chat me up. i feel like i missed out on something here.

i wouldnt expect you to lie. we share a pot/social d passion. you're basically a cunt hair away from being my buddy

There is a whole thread. I suck at finding these things. Anyone care to jump in for my main man here and direct him to the thread where that wank made up a whole interview of Mark on it, had a bunch of you fooled until Mark himself had to tweet out it wasn’t him? Lol 

• Wow 1