Phase 2: Blink-182online Mark Charity Drive

Ghent

1 minute ago, Patient #48273 said:

Wait, Sasha wasn't a mod, was he?

I could be wrong, I thought he was. He was at least an OG. But I’m glad he showed himself the door after that pathetic embarrassment lol. I really wish I was around when that happened because I would not have been fooled lol.

19 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Were you hear when I ran off a new person by making a stupid joke about owning a pickle half-eaten by Tom? It's a crowning achievement of mine.

That was legit a funny read. The thing is if you remember what some of those weird give aways were during the neighborhoods era your post could easily have been true. 

Lol @Depf you’re gonna laugh your ass off when we find this thread for you. You gotta read it from the start with the fake interview, to all the comments from people first being skeptical then buying into his lies, until he’s finally exposed. Lol shits actually hilarious but so cringy for the fact he made up this interview and lied his ass off so hard trying to convince people 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Depf said:

i referenced your pickle multiple times. you are the boards daddy as far as i am concerned. and one of two who have my  number . phone number that is. don't get any ideas, shorty

WHO ELSE YOU TALKING TO, YOU'RE MY PIG SLUT?!

4 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

That was legit a funny read. The thing is if you remember what some of those weird give aways were during the neighborhoods era your post could easily have been true. 

It was weird of that guy to be so dismissive. I just wanted to share Tom's pickle with them.

18 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I never knew about pickle gate as I never check the signature thread, and I just read it all and… wtf. That’s like the least offensive thing Speedo has ever said in his life. Major overreaction to that one lol 

I was flabbergasted! 

• Like 1

good morning mates,

I'm brand new here. First of all, I'm happy about the invitation from Depf for the great site. A second thank you goes to the initiators for the donation campaign.

Have now made two donations. best regards

B5445708-0403-4C6C-A7B7-E97FD44D26B0.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Creeps said:

good morning mates,

I'm brand new here. First of all, I'm happy about the invitation from Depf for the great site. A second thank you goes to the initiators for the donation campaign.

Welcome home, son.

4 hours ago, Creeps said:

good morning mates,

You absolute gem!