Phase 2: Blink-182online Mark Charity Drive

Ghent

17 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

As I stated earlier, I'll be there no matter what time it is if you guys want to hang out for a bit and not only do the prize draw and then log out. I'm not in the lottery so it doesn't interest me, but I never turn down a blink-182online hang

Be witness for me, if I win something I wanna know lol

• Haha 1

Timezones and work gonna keep me from viewing but if I win something one of better let me know. I did donate under my real name but shouldn’t be too hard to work out who I am. I wrote “mate” in my comment with my donation specifically for that reason lol.

19 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Laura once slapped a baby.

I thought you liked that.

10 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Timezones and work gonna keep me from viewing but if I win something one of better let me know. I did donate under my real name but shouldn’t be too hard to work out who I am. I wrote “mate” in my comment with my donation specifically for that reason lol.

We've got you!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

We’ve got a list of names and/or email addresses for everyone who donated, including total randos. So anyone who wins should be able to claim their prize one way or another

16 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

We've got you!

11 minutes ago, Ghent said:

We’ve got a list of names and/or email addresses for everyone who donated, including total randos. So anyone who wins should be able to claim their prize one way or another

Sweeet! Really need a new pair of shoes so fingers crossed!

How does a 7pm ET start time sound? I can wait a while for the draw if most people won't be on until later. Alternatively, since it seems like it's mostly Europeans who are interested, I can start at 6:00pm.

Does anyone have a Zoom account that will let them host longer meetings?

43 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

How does a 7pm ET start time sound? I can wait a while for the draw if most people won't be on until later. Alternatively, since it seems like it's mostly Europeans who are interested, I can start at 6:00pm.

6pm would be preferable for me tbh. But I don't know if you want my input since I'm not in the draw 🤣

@Speedo has a pro zoom account. 

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

Are you thinking tonight then? I need to put out a tweet in case randos want to tune in

3 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Yeah, tonight. I think they should have to come here for the link though. We don't need the randomest randoms there.

Yeah I was just gonna say "check the boards for the stream" or something vague

• Like 1