Phase 2: Blink-182online Mark Charity Drive

Ghent

Wasn’t off work in time to make the zoom meeting, even though I wanted to. If we ever come together as a community again like that I’m definitely down to meet you all via zoom even though I’m not a big name around here. Super happy for the prize winners and grateful to @Ghent and others for raising the money for charity in support of mark cancer fight. Nice work folks!

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Smalls said:

Wasn’t off work in time to make the zoom meeting, even though I wanted to. If we ever come together as a community again like that I’m definitely down to meet you all via zoom even though I’m not a big name around here. Super happy for the prize winners and grateful to @Ghent and others for raising the money for charity in support of mark cancer fight. Nice work folks!

We do them occasionally, check the free for all section when you're on we usually have a topic for it when ones coming up. 

• Like 1

We're going to give away one more prize: Oliver's book. Since this is a pretty niche item, we're going to do a second draw. If you'd like to be entered, you need to 1) have donated $10 or more towards our charity drive and 2) crab this post within the next 48 hours.

Edit: I can't crab my own post, but I'm entering, goddamnit.

• Crab 9

29 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

We're going to give away one more prize: Oliver's book. Since this is a pretty niche item, we're going to do a second draw. If you'd like to be entered, you need to 1) have donated $10 or more towards our charity drive and 2) crab this post within the next 48 hours.

So damn in for that! 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Depf said:

Thanks everyone for participating!

Shame i was at work and couldnt get my phone to work.

Was still nice to have a jab at lil speedo.

Super fucking busy these days but will get to wrapping and shipping within the week🙋‍♂️

What was the jab?

On 7/25/2021 at 8:49 AM, Patient #48273 said:

Edit: I can't crab my own post, but I'm entering, goddamnit.

Only about 20 hours left to enter to win a copy of Oliver's book, including an inscription from the man himself.

I've been busy and checking the boards less frequently, so if someone claims the Travis pop tag me in the post so I'll be more likely to see it sooner! Will probably be pretty busy for the next few weeks packing up my mom's house and helping her move to a different state.

• Like 1

Here's the final list of entrants to win a copy of Oliver's book.

@Cheerios4u98
@strummy (I guess the guitar isn't enough for you?!?!)
@yocoxy
@Ghent
@Elisa
@Dylan_
@Smalls
@Russel Coight
@Kay
@Patient #48273

I'll do the draw in a couple of hours. Not planning to stream this one, you'll all just have to trust me.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Speedo said:

@Dylan_ I'm going to send it off to Oliver this weekend to get it signed and inscribed for you. If you will send me a mailing address, I will have Oliver ship it to you directly.

Have him ship me that skateboard back while he's at it.

Signed please