Jump to content
 

Phase 2: Blink-182online Mark Charity Drive


Ghent
 Share

Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, Neal said:

 

I'm here all night

Okay, so

1. Do you have legit proof they're Mark's?

2. How did you get these?

3. just...why?

4. Regardless of the above, why would you get rid of these?!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Depf said:

stop kink shaming!

neal, are there any nose hairs or anything protein in there?

Probably just a little toe jam 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Kay said:

Okay, so

1. Do you have legit proof they're Mark's?

2. How did you get these?

3. just...why?

4. Regardless of the above, why would you get rid of these?!

1. Sadly i don't, the signature could be proven i guess

2. When Blink announced the preorder for neighbourhoods they had this big presale where some people got shirts, a guitar, a bass,  old granola bars, stickers or tons of other stuff. i got a octopus t-shirt and marks shoes and some other goodies. it also had a dollar bill and a note. i don't have the note anymore though sadly. the note confirmed they were his and that he wore them on tour. it had some joke about the smell as well

3. i don't know. they also had a pair of toms stinky macbeths on there iirc and old granola bars. fans are weird i guess?

4. I have no use for them so i'd be happy to give them to someone who appreciates them.

EDIT: https://michaelbrandvold.com/blog/2011/09/blink-182-neighborhoods-presale-is-a-new-twist-on-a-old-idea/  this is the presale they're from

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Neal said:

1. Sadly i don't, the signature could be proven i guess

2. When Blink announced the preorder for neighbourhoods they had this big presale where some people got shirts, a guitar, a bass,  old granola bars, stickers or tons of other stuff. i got a octopus t-shirt and marks shoes and some other goodies. it also had a dollar bill and a note. i don't have the note anymore though sadly.

3. i don't know. they also had a pair of toms stinky macbeths on there iirc and old granola bars. fans are weird i guess?

4. I have no use for them so i'd be happy to give them to someone who appreciates them.

 

What size are they? I could use some new shoes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Patient #48273 said:

This is super cool. We can definitely include it in the prize draw.

Where is our signature expert?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Depf said:

i take neals word and speedos antics over being nice.

i can confirm thats marks sig because i want to believe

#teamneal

Were you hear when I ran off a new person by making a stupid joke about owning a pickle half-eaten by Tom? It's a crowning achievement of mine.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Depf said:

i take neals word and speedos antics over being nice.

i can confirm thats marks sig because i want to believe

#teamneal

I believe him too, I’m just being a jerk. However, members, I mean MODERATORS of this board have lied in regards to Mark before. That twat who made up the story of interviewing Mark still annoys the fuck out of me. Golden read though!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Depf said:

i referenced your pickle multiple times. you are the boards daddy as far as i am concerned. and one of two who have my  number . phone number that is. don't get any ideas, shorty

I was gonna say, everyone here knows your number is 2.5 erect, pal  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

I believe him too, I’m just being a jerk. However, members, I mean MODERATORS of this board have lied in regards to Mark before. That twat who made up the story of interviewing Mark still annoys the fuck out of me. Golden read though!

Wait, Sasha wasn't a mod, was he?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Depf said:

Wtf? chat me up. i feel like i missed out on something here.

i wouldnt expect you to lie. we share a pot/social d passion. you're basically a cunt hair away from being my buddy

There is a whole thread. I suck at finding these things. Anyone care to jump in for my main man here and direct him to the thread where that wank made up a whole interview of Mark on it, had a bunch of you fooled until Mark himself had to tweet out it wasn’t him? Lol 

  • Wow 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...