Phase 2: Blink-182online Mark Charity Drive

Ghent

I'll have to double check but I think at my moms I still have a handful of posters from the 2009 run. They might not be in great condition, like sticky stuff on the back and shit, but if you're down and I can make sure I have them I'd be happy to contribute them as a giveaway

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

Wait, you’re gonna build a guitar for someone? That’s beyond generous of you man

I will give the absolute least amount of effort and expect that at least any oversea shipping costs will be divided. dont make me regret this ;)

2 minutes ago, Depf said:

I will give the absolute least amount of effort and expect that at least any oversea shipping costs will be divided. dont make me regret this ;)

Well that’s awesome of you!!! If I won it I will give it away to someone here who would love and appreciate it. I’ve got 2 guitars and I’m currently awaiting a new neck to modify my TD guitar anyways so that’s my project! The fucking neck was supposed to arrive yesterday but FedEx dropped the ball on that one. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NeverOliver said:

I'll have to double check but I think at my moms I still have a handful of posters from the 2009 run. They might not be in great condition, like sticky stuff on the back and shit, but if you're down and I can make sure I have them I'd be happy to contribute them as a giveaway

Shit, that reminds me. I might still have some of the limited edition shirts they sold on the 2009 tour... the white shirts they had for each date of the tour. I bought a box of them when they sold the leftovers after the tour ended.

I'll have to check and see which ones I have that are still in new condition.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

Well that’s awesome of you!!! If I won it I will give it away to someone here who would love and appreciate it. I’ve got 2 guitars and I’m currently awaiting a new neck to modify my TD guitar anyways so that’s my project! The fucking neck was supposed to arrive yesterday but FedEx dropped the ball on that one. 

Thanks brother. Man this is exciting stuff, this will surely snowball when people read about  lauras shirts and posters, the guitar, speedos pickle etc. pp

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I really wish I could donate a prize to the cause, this is awesome of everyone. Also @Depfyou are an absolute bamf. 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, NeverOliver said:

That's nice. When I was young, I found magazines in the woods that had sticky stuff on it as well!

• Haha 4

I can throw this in as a prize for donators (if the organisers could maybe help with shipping since it can cost a bit to send stuff from here and I’m broke)

https://i.ibb.co/XXVs985/1-EE20-CD1-7638-4410-93-EE-1-B4814630-E99.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/6063xfJ/B3-C1905-C-DBD3-4-B22-9079-96-FCF4-EF5234.jpg

8639-B4-A0-7-D78-477-A-95-C1-6-B02-DAE0-

• Like 2
  • Love 2

34 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

That's nice. When I was young, I found magazines in the woods that had sticky stuff on it as well!

Nothing worse than finding an old magazine that covers e3 2001 and you spot a booger in solid snakes hair. ewww.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ghent said:

So this is pretty awkward for me because I’m not sure anyone would even want these. They’re valuable to me personally because I spent time on them, but I’ve lost any objective sense of their merit.

But I will throw each of these out there as possible prizes.

And I also have a “handful” of blink whoopie cushions that I bought on clearance awhile back. Those will be offered up whether you like them or not. They say “3 boys who like farting around!” with the pill logo.

60D5889B-F102-44A5-B302-67D38407CCEF.jpeg

3C03B418-3BDC-45E7-B524-5CB5CB428A76.jpeg

Are you kidding dude? They're fucking awesome, of course people would want them. The bunny especially is amazing. 

• Like 1

• Ghent changed the title to Phase 2: Blink-182online Mark Charity Drive