Phase 2: Blink-182online Mark Charity Drive

Ghent

I'm going to give people some time to post messages if they so choose before I hand the cash over.

As for our giveaways, should we put the deadline to enter/donate as July 21? That was the original timer on paypal.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Hopefully we can do a livestream for the prize draw on July 23rd or 24th.

I will put together a list of all entries and e-mails that are eligible from paypal today as well. give them to you?

1 minute ago, Thomas D. said:

Ghent can I donate some money to your personal PayPal account to help you cover the additional costs?

Don't worry about it, appreciate it though!

I was planning on donating $50 a week until this was over anyway. Just got there quicker because of paypal this way

7 minutes ago, Ghent said:

haha, you didn't need to shout me out like that but thanks.

Is that the first acknowledgment of blink online from a band member since the fake interview a decade ago?!

i suppose so...

Mark Hoppus — Today at 12:05 PM

Very very cool.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Depf said:

to everyone involved: you guys rock.

Ghent, you're a total rockstar the way you handle this. Someone owes you a footmassage. Not me, but someone.

Please remember this sentiment when it’s time to vote in BotBM 2021. 

• Like 4

@Depf or @daveyjones could one of you mention that we're still trying to raise more money, we've just stopped using the Paypal link? Let the Discord people know that they're eligible for the prize draw if they donate $10 or more via Mark's link by July 21st and post a screenshot here or email it to us.

2 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

@Depf or @daveyjones could one of you mention that we're still trying to raise more money, we've just stopped using the Paypal link? Let the Discord people know that they're eligible for the prize draw if they donate $10 or more via Mark's link by July 21st and post a screenshot here or email it to us.

Yep. I plan on putting this out on Twitter tomorrow too. I will tell people to DM proof or post it here.

And tell them to reference blink online on the donation comments.

• Like 1

Ok so let's call this the beginning of PHASE 2 of the fundraiser. Even though the initial drive is complete, there is still time to gain entry into our contest. July 21st is the deadline to enter.

Here is what you need to do:

Step 1:

Visit https://streamlabs.com/markhoppus/tip

Step 2:

Donate at least $10 with a reference in the comment section to blink-182online charity drive.

Step 3:

Screenshot (or otherwise prove) your donation to us. Post it here, PM me, DM on twitter, etc. and it will be added to the tally and you will be entered to win!

The overall tally will continue to be updated. We currently stand at $1,680!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

Ok so let's call this the beginning of PHASE 2 of the fundraiser. Even though the initial drive is complete, there is still time to gain entry into our contest. July 21st is the deadline to enter.

Here is what you need to do:

Step 1:

Visit https://streamlabs.com/markhoppus/tip

Step 2:

Donate at least $10 with a reference in the comment section to blink-182online charity drive.

Step 3:

Screenshot (or otherwise prove) your donation to us. Post it here, PM me, DM on twitter, etc. and it will be added to the tally and you will be entered to win!

The overall tally will continue to be updated. We currently stand at $1,680!

Do we have to do this to have a chance to enter if we already did the PayPal method?