New blink album, Tom returning?

Ghent

1 hour ago, Shit Poster said:

Tom is living rent free in a lot of your guys' yeads. 

Let me guess, we have Tom Derangement Syndrome

I’ve always though Tombots and MAGAts share some qualities…

9 hours ago, Ghent said:

Let me guess, we have Tom Derangement Syndrome

I’ve always though Tombots and MAGAts share some qualities…

You hate them both, that's the only correlation. 

We all knew Tom was a liar after breaking up in 2005. He constantly lied of why he left the band. The only reason why he came back in 2009 was because of what happened to Travis the year before. Also, the potential millions he could make from touring was a lovely bonus. You could tell he didn't actually want to record any music with the guys. 

It's no different now. I mean, Tom isn't a bad guy and all, he just doesn't want to commit to making music with the guys anymore. Not that he hates the guys, just that he wants to make the music his way, and he wants the music to fit around his schedule. I mean, he wouldn't mind doing a tour for 3 or 4 months every couple of years if it makes him millions, but the days of them being in a studio for months are long gone. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kay said:

You hate them both, that's the only correlation. 

I don't hate Tom, he was my favorite blink member. He just happens to be a piece of shit now. I still have a shred of hope for him, but this interview where he preemptively makes lame excuses for a hypothetical return to blink was a bummer. Just say you don't want to do it. Don't set the table to rape blink for cash with one foot out the door again.

21 hours ago, FAPLORD said:

Yea honestly if Tom gets a pass on using co-writers for his band, not side project, his only band…then surely Mark gets a pass to use them for blink as he lost 1/2 of the bands main songwriters (if we aren’t counting Travis). 

I guess my view on it (which I don't really care much about anymore) is that yes Mark lost his songwriting partner... but then he replaced him with Matt Skiba! Ya know, one songwriter/bandmember out, one songwriter/bandmember in.

It's all water under the bridge at this point ESPECIALLY in light of what Mark is going through, but I still think they overcorrected by skipping the part where they actually replace Tom with Matt Skiba haha. Instead they replaced Tom's contributions with a revolving door of Skiba, Feldmann, and a bunch of randos from the music biz.

2 minutes ago, Depf said:

Super hectic schedule if he needs to bash martial arts and call someone racist.  My god what a douche. We keep skiba, thanks

There's always room for jello and there's always time for shit-talking.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Depf said:

Super hectic schedule if he needs to bash martial arts and call someone racist.  My god what a douche. We keep skiba, thanks

But UFC is super lame and Tucker Carlson IS a racist.

This dude is on fire!

• Crab 1

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

But UFC is super lame and Tucker Carlson IS a racist.

This dude is on fire!

Why’s UFC lame? I’m not into it but I see no problems, other than Dana White ripping off the fighters. People are free to hit each other just as Tom is free to hire shitty writers and call himself a singer. Tom seems like a douche with his commentary on this one.

Edit- actually it wasn’t that douchy being that he was making fun of someone using the “God is good” card. So that makes sense.

Just now, FAPLORD said:

Why’s UFC lame? I’m not into it but I see no problems, other than Dana White ripping off the fighters. People are free to hit each other just as Tom is free to hire shitty writers and call himself a singer. Tom seems like a douche with his commentary on this one.

Just my opinion. Half retarded dudes bashing on each other doesn't excite me

• Like 2