New blink album, Tom returning?

Ghent

Just now, Champ182 said:

Haha I think Tom was mostly making fun of Chris Pratt for thinking God was intervening in his life by plastering ads for his new movie all over TV coverage of a brutally violent sport.

Yea I edited my response and it makes sense 

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Just my opinion. Half retarded dudes bashing on each other doesn't excite me

Touché brotha . Watch the r word tho 

UFC is cool

Tucker Carlson sucks

God doesn't care about sports and probably isn't real...

Tom clear your schedule and write some riffs...I promise you'll still have time to go to all of your graduation parties.

• Like 1

You give off some ignorant weakling BS Ghent. Don't know who tucker carlson is but shaming a whole sport with lots of meaning to a lot of people is weak sauce.

5 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Don't be a pussy! It was funny.

I'm a cock about everything my friend.Now who can I punch?

3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

The other retard?

We have this retard in our gym who's a total champ and everyones darling. I wanna punch someone who does not have retard strength. dude is one test cycle away from throwing a building at people

16 minutes ago, Depf said:

You give off some ignorant weakling BS Ghent. Don't know who tucker carlson is but shaming a whole sport with lots of meaning to a lot of people is weak sauce.

Tucker Carlson is a Fox News douchebag. A real big douche lol 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

Tucker Carlson is a Fox News douchebag. A real big douche lol 

Just checked him out. Seems energetic but no news about foxes. As big a letdown as watching BBC news.

1/10

Would not recommend

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Depf said:

Sorry I don't like watching dudes hop around in their boxers humping and kicking each other while Joe Rogan jerks himself into a frenzy lol

If that makes me a weakling so be it

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

Sorry I don't like watching dudes hop around in their boxers humping and kicking each other while Joe Rogan jerks himself into a frenzy lol

Lol you’ve got a good point there 

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

Boxer briefs, sir.

• Like 1

Just now, Ghent said:

It doesn't. But you know,  just stating outright that combat sports = cavemen sports makes me picture you as the type of guy to try and make new acquaintances by showing off some sick chess moves. I don't want you to be that guy is all

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

What's wrong with sick chess moves?

I can’t play chess but I’ll whoop anybody’s ass in Connect 4! What’s funny is I’ve been playing this with my gf for a while now and I just saw Travis posted himself playing it with that Kardashian chick. I guess great drummers think alike 

5 minutes ago, Speedo said:

What's wrong with sick chess moves?

I didn't want to say pokemon or whatever else I don't have a clue about. Chess is the Mercedes-Benz of board games. Perfect for sticking the little figures up your victors ass.