New blink album, Tom returning?

Ghent

43 minutes ago, Depf said:

You give off some ignorant weakling BS Ghent. Don't know who tucker carlson is but shaming a whole sport with lots of meaning to a lot of people is weak sauce.

Sorry I don't like watching dudes hop around in their boxers humping and kicking each other while Joe Rogan jerks himself into a frenzy lol

If that makes me a weakling so be it

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

Sorry I don't like watching dudes hop around in their boxers humping and kicking each other while Joe Rogan jerks himself into a frenzy lol

If that makes me a weakling so be it

Boxer briefs, sir.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

What's wrong with sick chess moves?

I can’t play chess but I’ll whoop anybody’s ass in Connect 4! What’s funny is I’ve been playing this with my gf for a while now and I just saw Travis posted himself playing it with that Kardashian chick. I guess great drummers think alike 

3 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

I can’t play chess but I’ll whoop anybody’s ass in Connect 4! What’s funny is I’ve been playing this with my gf for a while now and I just saw Travis posted himself playing it with that Kardashian chick. I guess great drummers think alike 

And that thinking is slow and foggy.

11 minutes ago, Depf said:

I'll make 160lbs easily, if clean the grime under the nails. We could agree on super middleweight if we don't wanna stab our toes 

IMG-20210713-WA0012.jpg

Lol I won’t be anywhere near 160 chief! I stay around 180, 175 if I’m lucky. But fear none, I can assure you that the extra pounds I have on you are not coming from lean body mass haha

• Love 1