Olympics

Dylan_

6 minutes ago, Depf said:

can't one even make fun of a racist troll without it ending up being about shitty american politics? is this a new, even more retarded version of godwins law?

I'm gonna be honest man, I don't really understand like half of your posts.

Maybe this Gungan is too stupid.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I'm gonna be honest man, I don't really understand like half of your posts.

Maybe this Gungan is too stupid.

Neither do I but the half I do understand is fucking funny. 

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Depf said:

Guess my derriere needs to reach C1 before I post here 🤷‍♂️ muy triste

no one said anything about not wanting you to post?

you complained you can't make a troll post (about an American athlete) without American politics getting brought up, I said "sorry man I don't get your posts."

27 minutes ago, Depf said:

yup, this is the last time you insult me way below the beltline for no reason Ghent. Deviant? Asshole? Right wing? Whats next? I wont find out . you can't just buddy buddy me when convenient for you and then blast me for no reason from behind the computer. Real manly stuff. You know you wouldnt say any of those things to my face. Maybe I'm too dumb, because this really  blows my mind.

I was nothing but nice and helpful to you, your charity, whatnot . If you insist on being what you obviously are, alright. Then this place is not for me. I have no desire to use this board for another second. Feel free to delete my account. I don't go where I'm not welcome

And please, feel free to claim this as some sort of intelectual victory to add a few inches to whatever is obviously lacking upstairs or downstairs. Bravo. You hurled some insults in your native language towards another guy far away until he had enough. I'm always up for a joke but what you do is just lame attacking. And it's cowardly,fuck it, let's throw that in there too.

And since I can't offer you to fold you into a pretzel in person , a simpleton like me can just tuck his tail between his legs and fuck off. 

Thank you , fuck you, bye

Relax, bud. They're fucking with you. That's the game, they're trying to get a rise, you shouldn't take it so seriously. The whole point is to shit on each other, that's what we do. It's all in mean-spirited fun.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Depf said:

yup, this is the last time you insult me way below the beltline for no reason Ghent. Deviant? Asshole? Right wing? Whats next? I wont find out . you can't just buddy buddy me when convenient for you and then blast me for no reason from behind the computer. Real manly stuff. You know you wouldnt say any of those things to my face. Maybe I'm too dumb, because this really  blows my mind.

I was nothing but nice and helpful to you, your charity, whatnot . If you insist on being what you obviously are, alright. Then this place is not for me. I have no desire to use this board for another second. Feel free to delete my account. I don't go where I'm not welcome

And please, feel free to claim this as some sort of intelectual victory to add a few inches to whatever is obviously lacking upstairs or downstairs. Bravo. You hurled some insults in your native language towards another guy far away until he had enough. I'm always up for a joke but what you do is just lame attacking. And it's cowardly,fuck it, let's throw that in there too.

And since I can't offer you to fold you into a pretzel in person , a simpleton like me can just tuck his tail between his legs and fuck off. 

Don’t feed the trolls, dude.

7 hours ago, Depf said:

Buddy, you are legit adored around here by many. 

This is very much a tough love space. It can be frustrating but underneath it all it's actually all good. 

Don't let one member get you down. If someone really bothers you, you can put them on "ignore" and their posts are hidden from you. 

Please don't leave. You're one of my favourites these days, and I know I'm not the only one. 

• Love 1