Any fans from the Balkans?

vuxwest44

1 hour ago, vuxwest44 said:

does anyone from the balkans listen to this beautiful band?????????

Hi my dude - 

I've moved your thread to the blink-182 section, as you're more likely to get responses here. the blink section gets more traffic from every day fans. 

Good luck in your search and hello from the UK :) 

2 hours ago, Kay said:

Hey @_BagelI did a mod thing and Depf appeared, maybe I do have magic powers. Feel free to worship me. 

See, you just had to perform that naked tantric ritual and it worked !!! Lemme lick the ground you walk on - REJOICE

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

See, you just had to perform that naked tantric ritual and it worked !!! Lemme lick the ground you walk on - REJOICE

That was a PRIVATE ritual, goddamnit! 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Depf said:

Just checking in. You cant expect me to be notified theres other posters from the balkan bastion of humanity and not show up.

Where tf is everyone?

Did you settle all affairs during the baptism?

This is true, I didn’t know whether this was your burner Balkan account - making your way back to these shores. 

I survived you going by the skin of my balls. Bad shit. I went to the mattresses. There was a line outside cazurelli’s a mile long. We gotta go to Nevada 

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Depf said:

For what? Working at the ranch? This ain't baden-baden .

Some people , not me, but some people are a little concerned about our friend from the finnish empire club. Feel he's failing to show grarefulness for not attending the AVA sitdowns next year to pay his respects. Matter of fact theres more than a little concern. Theres widespread concern. Someone should talk to him.Help him smarten up. It's best for everyone.

Dove la nostra guida? Shes MIA.

No need for a burner. Left pocket phone,right pocket keys, in between a set of balls.

A Salud!

Yeah, there have been whisperings about our friend from that land. He thinks that just because his country created Angry Birds, like that's enough. Do you know who invented the telephone? Anyway...We Don't Need to Whisper. He needs a stern talking to...via Zoom, Speedo hosting.

I have no idea where our joint love is. Is it because I'm now seeing someone with a similar name? There's plenty of names to go around. Come back to us.

• Sad 1

hey 👋 great to see you @Depf, I'm so glad you're back ❤

I'm alive & kicking. I just had 3 weeks off work so I escaped to the beach almost every day and I wasn't very active here- which is also what an FBI informant would say.

How are you doing? 

ArcticJaggedKrill-max-1mb.gif

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, Depf said:

May I invite you to a little zoom BDSM party?

Bagel, Depf, Sopranos movie.

Edit: is che porcheria right when voicing disaproval? I'll continue my tour towards Tirol and need to have my charming orderly german act down to a tee.

Edit 2 : @_Bagel I made a funny. Bdsm party I said, hehe

Yes it is. And if you say that, you'll sound like a true kavalier haha 

When is the movie coming out? I'm absolutely down!

16 hours ago, Depf said:

cant wait. @_Bagel

btw, I stuck with what  you told me. worked a charm.

eri dal parruchiere? andiamo a fare una passeggiata, voglio saperne di piu su Milano. Che porcheria, quest persone non conoscono ordine. Niente tobacco, puro raggazzi.Pensavo che i tedeschi fossero senza classe.Belissima piedi signiorina.

Hahaha this is how I picture you visiting Italy (turn the subtitles on) 

• Haha 1