Imagine Dragons

twentytwenty

Imagine Dragons released their new album this Friday and I've had things to do all weekend so I haven't had time to check it out until now, but damn, I've only done one full session of it yet but this truly has the potential of being their best album yet. 

The whole album in a YouTube playlist is below for anyone interested of it

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I had a membership to Planet Fitness for a while and everytime I went this stupid band was playing. I don't have that membership ship anymore. 

Reminds me of back in the day where my gym would play Fall Out Boy all the time.  And that definitely had an effect on how much I dislike that band lol.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nosferatu said:

Can't stand these types of bands. OneRepublic is another I just dislike.

I will certainly take One Republic over Imagine Dragons.  I don't like any of these modern depressing bands either, but at least they have All The Right Moves and Apologize.  Respectable hits.

Imagine Dragons - Believer I will confidently say is the worst song of all time.

• Like 1

I think I've only heard 2 or 3 of their songs, the radio hits. They don't annoy me or excite me.

I think it's one of those bands that is fashionable to hate on, like Nickelback back in the day. I'd join the party, but meh, there could be way worse getting played

3 hours ago, ghents shtick_182 said:

I will certainly take One Republic over Imagine Dragons.  I don't like any of these modern depressing bands either, but at least they have All The Right Moves and Apologize.  Respectable hits.

Imagine Dragons - Believer I will confidently say is the worst song of all time.

Oh yeah I rate the Apologise song. The original though, not that crap remix one or whatever it was with that Timbaland guy haha

3 hours ago, Ghent said:

I think I've only heard 2 or 3 of their songs, the radio hits. They don't annoy me or excite me.

I think it's one of those bands that is fashionable to hate on, like Nickelback back in the day. I'd join the party, but meh, there could be way worse getting played

Nickelback have some solid tunes. Never understood the hate for them but they aren't an amazing band or anything either haha.