Mark is Cancer Free!

Ghent

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

All he needs to do now is fuck blink off and start plus 44 up again 😎

That's one of those things that you think you want, but you don't really need. BCR and +44 need to be left alone. Rotate a song or two from those albums into the set at blink shows and remember them as they were

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

That's one of those things that you think you want, but you don't really need. BCR and +44 need to be left alone. Rotate a song or two from those albums into the set at blink shows and remember them as they were

I’m happy with Skiba to stay with blink but I just want Mark vocals tbh. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

All he needs to do now is fuck blink off and start plus 44 up again 😎

I just hope this all has been enough to get Mark to write a bunch of blink songs himself again.  The +44 album came from a lot of darker things happening in Mark's life at the same time, and arguably much of Mark's best songwriting is in that album.  I dunno what exactly is next for blink, my gut says Tom is coming back sooner than later here, maybe he wont be on the next album, but man if he is back, and Mark writes some of his best songs for it, then it could be the perfect storm for one of blink's best albums.  Not necessarily holding my breath for that scenario to play out for the next album, but I also don't see it as an impossibility at all at this point either.