new video: stickering my 40th anniversary 1994 tom delonge sticker strat

daveyjones

What's peculiar about blink is that the majority of rock trios (Green Day, Nirvana, Muse, Motorhead, Placebo etc) all have a prominent member in the band, while if you talked to any blink fan out there, they would tell you that Travis and Scott are just as important as Mark and Tom.

But you also have to put into account the fact that their music changed "drastically" (but organically) after Scott left the band.
To quote the question on reddit about the Beatles, I think that "those who consider themselves especially connected to the life and works of Scott" don't really think that Scott is the sole reason why blink was a punk rock/skate punk when he was in the band, it just happened that the band changed their sound with Travis and so you have people like Davey and others who just prefer the Scott era because they are more connected to blink's punk rock roots. 

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

Update in regards to the Scott Slate article:

I was told that the article was supposed to come out sometime in December but as of now I have no idea if it will ever come out ?!

Thanks for the update. I was wondering about this the other day.

• Like 1