Best more modern pop punk bands?

Jan Backing Track

I know we have a thread in the general, but what are your more modern pop punk bands not named blink (who would sit at the bottom for me).

I was in a Kenny Hoopla kick, but he got pretty stale after too many listens.. which tends to be the Travis effect.  Really exciting initially, but no staying power or depth.

Modern Baseball has grown on me a ton as of late. Anything from You're Gonna Miss It or Sports are pretty gold.  'Fine, Great' is my favorite song overall by them to recommend start with.  They make you feel teeny, but I'm not too embarrassed to listen to.

Front Bottoms is very similar, but simply because 'Twin Sized Mattress' is one of my favorite non blink songs I've heard in some time.

Any other bands anyone recommend like this?

I miss my Lagwagon phase. 

35 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Any active pop punk band is a modern pop punk band so the old thread applies.

Modern Baseball broke up 5 years ago, they are no longer modern. Old thread still applies.

What old thread? I see nothing on page 1 otherwise merge it

14 minutes ago, Speedo said:

This thread has 6 posts … 5 of which are discussing the uselessness of this thread. Why would we merge them? 

Because I've been here long enough to warrant that respect? I want the name too.

No, I don't care, I legit am not seeing this thread, tag me if you could so I can delete this one