Controversial Blink Opinion

Scott.

8 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Goldfinger was irrelevant for me besides Tony Hawk growing up. ALK3 was the sPoOkY dArK band the bad boy pop punkers were into. I checked out a couple albums and confirmed they were boring and moved on pretty early

You’re boring.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, LOTR4-King of the Weekend said:

He was cool for like a minute, when he did all the cover fill ins on tour. It's been like 6 years now, just no, he seems miserable in blink and I don't see what's cool about that.

Don’t really see how he seems miserable in the band. What shows this? Always seems like he’s having a great time with them.

• Wow 1

8 hours ago, LOTR4-King of the Weekend said:

I didn't even realize John's wife potentially gives Skye a run for her money.  19 years married?  John's got something going on we don't know about.

amy-feldmann-and-john-feldmann-attend-th

It’s all the money let’s be honest. 

• Wow 1

45 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

It's the producer money!

In 96'?  He wasn't making bank until probably when he was legit producing everybody.  She went his golden locks obviously. 

Unless the theories about Goldfinger selling jack shit are incorrect.  

I'm still on the side that they are not reporting it online accurately for whatever reason.  They were mid-decently big, should equate to more than 50K album sales.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

It's the producer money!

Yea he definitely made his riches producing, not from Goldfinger albums. There is no arguing that. Look at his Wikipedia page and all of the albums he has produced. BUT, his wife has been with him since 1996 before he had any money, so no…if you’ve seen Feldman he was a ripped in shape good looking dude. Not sure why y’all can’t admit that lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kay said:

I mean she stayed for the money, not the money attracted her to begin with. 

I will agree that it’s much harder to keep a woman happy and stay than it is to initially get one. Story of my life lol. But i don’t think it’s fair to say that about two people’s relationship you don’t know anything about. 

• Like 1