Controversial Blink Opinion

Scott.

28 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Is this Casey’s weak attempt at trolling because nobody gave a shit about his ufo stuff? 

Shit posting is the way to post here. mischaracterizing opinions leads to more shitposting.

I am entitled to enjoy a song, stop being a bish about it 

• Crab 1
  • Pickle 2

20 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

CaliBot jokes feel very 2016.

I’m okay with that, I feel like I’m perpetually still stuck in 2003 so this is an upgrade. I’ve just really started to identify with the song lately as I enter adulthood and appreciate how Friday nights save my life, and until Monday strikes again, I am the king of the weekend. I also sometimes have no control (no control) on the weekend, hence this cringe trolling rant. We’ve come full circle here.

• Pickle 1

3 hours ago, King of the Weekend said:

Hey man I am Casey. Previously quit this place over a hamburger pickle. Am now apparently a q-anon member despite being a left leaning Canadian 

Ah, Casey. I like you, Casey. Ironically, in spite of pickle-gate - you always seemed pretty level headed. I imagine its the maple syrup that coarses through your veins.

Oh God, who called you Q-Anon?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kay said:

It’s one thing to not like alk3, that’s fine, but to put Goldfinger above them? Yeesh

Like it or not Goldfinger made a bigger impact for the scene and are a more original band. Also didn’t depend on a stupid aesthetic to get fans. Goldfinger all day! 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

Like it or not Goldfinger made a bigger impact for the scene and are a more original band. Also didn’t depend on a stupid aesthetic to get fans. Goldfinger all day! 

On sales alone this is massively incorrect lol

• Wow 1

21 minutes ago, Crabless Jan vol. 2 said:

What are Goldfinger's sales anyways? I can't find anything online.

Would be surprised if they were outsold by Alkaline. Fairly confident they were a tad more popular than Alk3.  

No, Jan.

Goldfinger had one album get certified and that was only ever gold for selling 50,000 copies. Alkaline Trio’s sales numbers are 3x that with Here to Infirmary alone. Good Mourning and Crimson each sold more than 4x Goldfinger’s best selling numbers. Hell, their album Agony and Irony did better too.

Alkaline Trio was everywhere for a while in the early 2000’s and they still draw decent numbers. They’ve always been the bigger band.

Goldfinger had that lame ass Superman song on THPS and an awful cover of 99 Red Balloons as their claim to fame. They were never all that big. I’m not say they didn’t have fans, they just weren’t in the upper tiers like Alkaline Trio.

TL;DR: You’re wrong again, Jan. Seven Seconds did 99 Red Balloons better and their Superman song sucks donkey dick and swallows the bucket load.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Crabless Jan vol. 2 said:

What are Goldfinger's sales anyways? I can't find anything online.

Would be surprised if they were outsold by Alkaline. Fairly confident they were a tad more popular than Alk3.  

i like superman but you’re right for the rest of it.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Kay said:

Late trolling is fine, bad trolling just isn’t funny.

I don’t know, I think it’s fine to change your opinion as you grow older and realize some songs just resonate differently with age. I went out with the boys last night and had a few cold ones while on a mountain top, and we really did feel like we were kings of the weekend. One friend also threw up from too many shots, so you could say he had no control (no control). Life imitates art.

• Crab 1
  • Pickle 1

16 hours ago, _Bagel said:

Ah, Casey. I like you, Casey. Ironically, in spite of pickle-gate - you always seemed pretty level headed. I imagine its the maple syrup that coarses through your veins.

Oh God, who called you Q-Anon?

It’s all good, apparently entertaining dumb UFO theories makes you q-anon, but denying Covid realities does not. No idea man, I think I’ve totally lost the plot on this place 

• Wow 1

4 minutes ago, King of the Weekend said:

I don’t know, I think it’s fine to change your opinion as you grow older and realize some songs just resonate differently with age. I went out with the boys last night and had a few cold ones while on a mountain top, and we really did feel like we were kings of the weekend. One friend also threw up from too many shots, so you could say he had no control (no control). Life imitates art.

Yes I have definitely found that repeating a bad joke over and over will work eventually. 

• Haha 1