Best pop punk song of all time - Round 1 - (8) My Friends Over You vs. (25) Suburban Home

Patient #48273

Best pop punk song of all time - Round 1 - (8) My Friends Over You vs. (25) Suburban Home  

30 members have voted

1. 1. My Friends Over You vs. Suburban Home

• (8) My Friends Over You - New Found Glory
    • (25) Suburban Home - Descendents

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/09/22 at 08:30 PM

You can vote for the song you like more or based on which is better specifically as a pop punk song. Voter’s choice.

No minimum post count required; anyone can vote, but one person = one vote (i.e., no sock accounts).

Voting closes at 3:30pm Eastern Time on Wednesday, March 9th.

If you haven’t heard the songs in a long time (or ever), consider checking them out before voting.

Feels wrong voting for NFG but I've never been big on The Descendents and this song especially isn't great so, nasally bastards who are marginally better than Yellowcard it is. 

If anyone's grown on me over the years, it's NFG.

NFG is goated in pop punk, and if Blink & Green Day were the trailblazers for 2000s pop punk (for all you prickly old heads) then NFG are the kings, goats, or w.e of the genre as they stuck with it as Blink & GD teetered on.

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

NFG easily, that Descendents song was an absolute steaming pile of horseshit. 

Edit: FIVE PEOPLE VOTED FOR IT??? fuck me sideways!

5 posers who think they’re cool. Everyone knows that NFG song is a fucking banger 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

I never thought I am cool, quiet the opposite actually. But I've always been consistent with my love for Descendents and I voted Suburban Home because it's amazing and it's the best angst song ever made. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

NFG easily, that Descendents song was an absolute steaming pile of horseshit. 

Edit: FIVE PEOPLE VOTED FOR IT??? fuck me sideways!

It's more embarrassing that 20 people voted a NFG song over a true classic. 

21 hours ago, Elisa said:

I never thought I am cool, quiet the opposite actually. But I've always been consistent with my love for Descendents and I voted Suburban Home because it's amazing and it's the best angst song ever made. 

Hey I've own 3 fiats, all of you guys are cool! 

• Love 1

21 hours ago, Elisa said:

I wasn’t including you my Italian Rose 

• Love 2