Best pop punk song of all time - Round 1 - (1) Basket Case vs. (32) title track

Patient #48273

Best pop punk song of all time - Round 1 - (1) Basket Case vs. (32) title track  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Basket Case vs. title track

• (1) Basket Case - Green Day
    • (32) title track - Machine Gun Kelly

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/09/22 at 08:30 PM

1 hour ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I would genuinely vote for Title Track over like half the songs on the whole bracket.

It's so friggin good.  It beats any song off California, Nine, Lifeforms, any other new pop punk band and no one even wants to like MGK more than their favorites or at all for that matter.

I go back and forth between Title Track and Concert for Aliens.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chinchillas said:

It's so friggin good.  It beats any song off California, Nine, Lifeforms, any other new pop punk band and no one even wants to like MGK more than their favorites or at all for that matter.

I go back and forth between Title Track and Concert for Aliens.

Concert for Aliens is basically a new Blink song, except better than anything blink has done in a decade.  Same with Bloody Valentine.

• Like 1

I hadn't listened to MGK at all for a while, so I decided to turn on title track. This was just as Spotify was starting to malfunction and log everyone out. It's still letting me listen to music, but I can't navigate away from MGK's album. 😂

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I hadn't listened to MGK at all for a while, so I decided to turn on title track. This was just as Spotify was starting to malfunction and log everyone out. It's still letting me listen to music, but I can't navigate away from MGK's album. 😂

Good!

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

So THAT is how they do to get on the charts!