Best emo song of all time - Semifinal - (9) The Taste of Ink vs. (27) Sic Transit Gloria… Glory Fades

Patient #48273

Best emo song of all time - Semifinal - (9) The Taste of Ink vs. (27) Sic Transit Gloria… Glory Fades  

25 members have voted

1. 1. The Taste of Ink vs. Sic Transit Gloria… Glory Fades

• (9) The Taste of Ink - The Used
    • (27) Sic Transit Gloria… Glory Fades - Brand New

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/18/22 at 12:30 PM

6 minutes ago, ............Finch said:

Well not if you ruin it.

Would you prefer if I didn't draw attention to your potentially dangerous mistakes? If you had just left it there indefinitely on a public section of the boards, it could have gone badly.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Would you prefer if I didn't draw attention to your potentially dangerous mistakes? It you had just left it there indefinitely on a public section of the boards, it could have gone badly.

Yes, I didn't think about it in the heat of the moment because it's just us in this thread, yet realized after we are still in the public sections.  

I obviously don't care a ton about the main folks here launching on my spotify profile.

Thank you master.

4 minutes ago, ............Finch said:

Yes, I didn't think about it in the heat of the moment because it's just us in this thread and that we are in fact still in the public sections. Thank you master.

I only want what's best for you, Janet.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ............Finch said:

Maybe if Speedo wasn't currently active again on the boards I wouldn't care, but we all know how capable he is of texting people's girlfriends. 

Got damn, this competition has become war. 

The difference between you and Clarke is the iota of a shit given about Clarke. Had I been the one to text Clarke’s girlfriend, I can guarantee you the same temptation could not be said for you. It’s not abhorrence, it’s indifference.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Speedo said:

The difference between you and Clarke is the iota of a shit given about Clarke. Had I been the one to text Clarke’s girlfriend, I can guarantee you the same temptation could not be said for you. It’s not abhorrence, it’s indifference.

Yes, I don't think you would do that towards my direction, and we definitely still should have got beers that one time, it's moreso that there are others who may also have that dynamic towards me.

(Diddy, who has no sense of humor)

2 minutes ago, ............Finch said:

Here's my canned playlist though, since I'm not done yet:

Screen-Shot-2022-04-14-at-12-46-37-PM.pn

You making a shit playlist to back up your shit take is still shit, buddy. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I only want what's best for you, Janet.

Now that the war is over, and it looks like the Brand New song is moving on, I will say that your elevator music waiting for Taste of Ink to come on was the comment of the thread.  Made me chuckle out loud briefly.  Kudos.

I also love Taste of Ink.  I do stand by the fact the chorus leaves much to be desired and feels thrown in there, which was not uncommon for all the early 2000s songs so I'm just grinding Kay's gears.

• Like 1

Just now, ............Finch said:

Now that the war is over, and it looks like the Brand New song is moving on, I will say that your elevator music waiting for Taste of Ink to come on was the comment of the thread.  Made me chuckle out loud briefly.  Kudos.

I also love Taste of Ink.  I do stand by the fact the chorus leaves much to be desired and feels thrown in there, which was not uncommon for all the early 2000s songs so I'm just grinding Kay's gears.

Don't grind anything of mine, please. I'll call the police. 

1 hour ago, ............Finch said:

Maybe if Speedo wasn't currently active again on the boards I wouldn't care, but we all know how capable he is of texting people's girlfriends. 

Got damn, this competition has become war. 

you're dating your sister? i thought you lived in wisconsin, not alabama.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ............Finch said:

You love the song, but spent three pages trying to make it lose by some other song? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ............Finch said:

Hell yeah. It doesn't deserve to reach the finals for reasons I will not resurface.

“This songs chorus is stale to me, I’d rather the song by the dude who groomed teenagers got through, it’s more worthy!”

more interesting takes!

4 hours ago, Kay said:

“This songs chorus is stale to me, I’d rather the song by the dude who groomed teenagers got through, it’s more worthy!”

more interesting takes!

Never in a million years would I defend Brand New's situation, I also am an average Brand New fan, I just like this song better overall by a slight margin.  I could have been swayed, but your guys adamancy for the chorus not being a bit less than stellar turned me away.  Not that you care, but that single vote might haunt you and Ghenty.

5 hours ago, ............Finch said:

Never in a million years would I defend Brand New's situation, I also am an average Brand New fan, I just like this song better overall by a slight margin.  I could have been swayed, but your guys adamancy for the chorus not being a bit less than stellar turned me away.  Not that you care, but that single vote might haunt you and Ghenty.

How are you so dense that you can’t tell when I’m fuckin’ with ya