Vintage merchandise for sale

Xxpunkrockqtxx

Hi! I am new and apologize if there’s a sub thread for this already. I have really been searching everywhere on where/how to purchase the loserkids bunny hoodie from back in the dude ranch days (late 90s) and haven’t had much success. I know it has been reissued over the years but would really love the OG. I don’t know of many reputable websites selling things as a lot claim to be “vintage” when in fact they are not. Not sure if any of you guys have this item and are wanting to sell but I am very interested! Thank you!!

• Love 1

Hey!

The Loserkids Bunny t-shirt definitely pops up way more often than the hoodie, but it's definitely out there! My advice would be checking ebay, etsy and Grailed as I have seen the hoodie on sale on those websites before :)

Hope that helps!

6 minutes ago, Xxpunkrockqtxx said:

I have been checking religiously for this hoodie on all above sites mentioned. Poshmark, Etsy, Mercari etc to name a few others lol. Wasn’t sure if anyone on here might have one or knows someone with one and wanted to part with it if the price was right 😉 Thanks again!!

There is a collectors group on FB for blink gear that may be more helpful?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1478028145552480

5 minutes ago, Xxpunkrockqtxx said:

Thank you so much Kay! I appreciate it

No worries buddy, I wish you luck! Stick around the boards for general blink shenanigans though, you may like it here. 

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

Especially since they seem to like pickle jokes.

So this was my first post EVER on this page. Literally just joined last night. Have no idea what the pickle joke is, but I’m assuming his comment wasn’t actually trying to let me know that he has the hoodie. I’ll keep that in mind going forward 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

Just now, Xxpunkrockqtxx said:

So this was my first post EVER on this page. Literally just joined last night. Have no idea what the pickle joke is, but I’m assuming his comment wasn’t actually trying to let me know that he has the hoodie. I’ll keep that in mind going forward 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

I’m a real wild card!

3 minutes ago, Xxpunkrockqtxx said:

We just love pickles here. Especially big floppy slices on top of a hamburger.

23 minutes ago, Xxpunkrockqtxx said:

Guess what?!…. I FOUND THE HOODIE!!! @Kay Someone in the FB group linked me to one for sale!!! I appreciated you so much 🎉🤘🏻

Oh im chuffed someone was able to help you thats great!

• Love 1