Tom's New Grift

JarJarBlinks

Rumblings of Tom settling down, becoming more normal....even the whisper of a possible blink return.....he drops his latest multi-level grift scheme.

50k for a PRIVATE BRIEFING? 25K for a Zoom call?!?!  What a bargain...INVEST INVEST INVEST!

https://invest.tothestarsinc.com/

• Wow 1

Damn, I was even kinda sorta starting to have a little bit of respect for the To The Stars Academy.  There is no denying that those leaked videos did get the government to finally admit that UFOs/UAPs are real.  I mean I think we all knew that there was unidentified shit that has been in our airways before, but still to get it to be confirmed by the government is still an accomplishment in it's own right.  Kinda seemed like Tom wasn't completely full of shit, or wasn't just the pawn in something bigger than he fully realizes.  But this... this is just gross, and removes what little respect I was starting to have for his organization.

• Like 2

Ehhh, pretty generous to give him credit for anything. Out of the 1,000 fake videos he's posted, like one or two were verified as "unidentified." Who cares? Just because CNN ran with it for some click-bait doesn't mean he did anything special.

• Like 4

Just now, Ghent said:

Ehhh, pretty generous to give him credit for anything. Out of the 1,000 fake videos he's posted, like one or two were verified as "unidentified." Who cares? Just because CNN ran with it for some click-bait doesn't mean he did anything special.

I mean it leaked through his organization and afterwards the government said the shit was real.  I don't think his organization has accomplished much else in terms of disclosure, but still that wasn't nothing. Credit where credit is due in my book.  Even though again, I know that average Joe is well aware that there has been shit in our skies that we weren't able to identity the origin of.

• Like 1

All of this boils down to how Tom views his fans; dollar signs.

"Look Netflix! I have all of these followers and rabid fans, I can convince them to buy my merch and fund my shit and make YOU money!"

Maybe Mark won't switch up the set-list and maybe Skiba never could 100% nail some guitar riffs, but at least they don't view you only as a piggy bank.

• Like 5

Tom can lick my nuts. This is horrifying and predatory. His last investment round was taking $250 from random kids that have no idea what investing is and then diluted it to shit so that there money is worthless.

The same thing will happen here. The entire “asset” of this company is the creative brain of Tom Delonge. If he dies, it’s value is 0 over night hence there’s no value in this as an investor. He’s also had so many years doing this I just can’t believe he has the audacity to pull this shit again. This is so FUCKED.

And as we’re entering a recession dude is trying to do a crowdfunded series A because venture capitalists have stopped the flow of cash lmao. If real investors believed in this with Tom’s access to angel investors and vc’s, crowd funding would not be necessary.

Edit: the one guy they have listed for entertainment (which is the only area there’s tangible value) is Stan spry and he listed strange times on tbs as upcoming productions but to the stars confirmed that tbs decided to not move forward with strange times a long time ago lmao.

Something isn’t right here

• Like 2

This shit has tax evasion and all sorts of red flags written all over it. Absolutely disgusting stuff. What the fuck is Tom doing? Does he even believe in this crap or is it all just an excuse to have this shell company hiding and distributing money all the while making his fans foot the operating costs?

I wish I knew someone who understood this kind of thing. It doesn't pass the smell test at all. Like obviously TTS is fake and the investing side of it is a scam. But what else is he doing here with this money?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NotNow said:

A PPP loan? Get fucked. Fraudulent ppp loans are part of the reason we’re in this mess right now

quite sad isn't it?  This part irked me too, not sure if it's just the legal-ese language.

"For the six months ending June 30, 2021 revenues of TTS online store increased 49% as compared to the same time period in 2020. In June 2020, TTSM’s e-commerce store saw its biggest single day sales since its 2015 inception with the launch of Signed Signature Stratocaster Miniature Guitar Replicas. This trend continued through year end and TTSM saw its best year of merchandise, exceeding 2019 revenue by 49%. Online store sessions were up 15% while our customer return rate increased 9% to 37.6%."

translation: "we make a shit ton of money when we prey upon the fans' nostalgia!"

Doesn't this defy the term investment? Why doesn't he just label it donation or subscription?  For it to be an investment, you would need to be getting stock or ownership in the company.  I genuinely think he doesn't know what investing means and is taking it not in the literal term.  Which is likely illegal.

That'd be like me selling hot dogs and saying 'no, it's an investment, don't worry' and then spray mustard in their face and saying there's your dividend, bitch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

Doesn't this defy the term investment? Why doesn't he just label it donation or subscription?  For it to be an investment, you would need to be getting stock or ownership in the company.  I genuinely think he doesn't know what investing means and is taking it not in the literal term.  Which is likely illegal.

That'd be like me selling hot dogs and saying 'no, it's an investment, don't worry' and then spray mustard in the face and saying there's your dividend, bitch.

the "dividend" is literally his stupid books/movies.