Tom's New Grift

JarJarBlinks

47 minutes ago, Ghent said:

This shit has tax evasion and all sorts of red flags written all over it. Absolutely disgusting stuff. What the fuck is Tom doing? Does he even believe in this crap or is it all just an excuse to have this shell company hiding and distributing money all the while making his fans foot the operating costs?

I wish I knew someone who understood this kind of thing. It doesn't pass the smell test at all. Like obviously TTS is fake and the investing side of it is a scam. But what else is he doing here with this money?

He has to not know what he's doing and think he's just being creative/innovative again or whatever. What I don't understand is how he doesn't have a lawyer or someone else in the company saying this is going to get them fucked.

Tax evasion, illegal advertising, misrepresentation of the language 'investing'. 

He just hasn't been caught with it yet, so he's thinking nothing of it. You can't just do everything you think is a good idea, unless he literally is inside the government and they gave him a free pass on this stuff.  Even then, why would allow that to become a thing and someone else think similarly. 

He's going to get sued or IRS flagged, can't believe he hasn't already.

2 minutes ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

That's crazy, unless they forged all the numbers, that means TTS was making around that much in 2018-2019.

well PPP was only supposed to be covering for employee's pay.  It lists Kari Delonge as making 106K a year, so I'm assuming that's where they got that number from?

5 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

well PPP was only supposed to be covering for employee's pay.  It lists Kari Delonge as making 106K a year, so I'm assuming that's where they got that number from?

Employee pay and expenses like rent. You're right, I thought it said 96 million.

JarJar also found in the fine print that TTS sold the rights to the LOVE movie to Tom himself and used it to pay off a $400k debt of some kind? It's a treasure trove of sketchy shit, even worse than the last round.

I like how they list the number of followers ‘Across all TTS associated social profiles and properties. ’

6M+ Facebook Followers ( no idea where this number comes from?)

880,000 Twitter Followers ( Tom has 727k)

1.2M Instagram Followers ( Tom has 953k ) 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ghent said:

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 1.33.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 1.37.33 PM.png

Wha da fuckk.  He'd actually have a respectable/decent thing here (minus the scams) if he just didn't do all the crazy stuff to try to be like Elon Musk. That gross profit is actually really good but that advertising madness is probably all Tom and the stock compensation who the fuck knows what is even going on anymore.  I'm shocked they even get more than a couple 100k for revenue, but to blow it all on the rest of that nonsense to that degree is crazy. 

Ego freaks who use and abuse everyone around them for a buck. This kind of shit is the cancer of our times imo. Sucks that Tom is part of it

I don’t care if you make money, but please fucking provide something honest and real that doesn’t prey on people.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Why doesn’t Tom do some mildly-less scammy thing like sell NFT’s? Way easier than all of this scheming.

Cameo, NFTs, TOUR.  Sell merch. Go fund me even for chasing aliens (I would even donate to that).  Anything other than this current predatory nonsense.

• Like 6

Apparently all members of The Empire Club get their subscription renewed for an extra year for free... along with a message saying that the band is busy with their own separate projects right now and probably won't be active in the Empire Club this year. lol. Free subscription but zero content!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3