Tom's New Grift

JarJarBlinks

42 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Tombots on Reddit are actually trying got defend this shit. Cunts.

Some weren’t tbf, you’ll always get some 

4 minutes ago, Rickay said:

So I take it you guys aren’t up for chipping in to get the 50k reward?

I told Ghent yesterday we should pitch in and get the "appear in a future movie or TV show perk" just to troll him on set.

Just need 15K!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Again, who the fuck is the audience for this scheme? 99.9% of the people who would be interested in this crap could never afford any of the "perks" in the first place.

I just got the feeling it's more of a press-kit he can send executives at Netflix and wherever else to try to convince them to produce his shows.

He's gonna do the weird stock/debt manipulation stuff anyway, so why not fool some fans into giving him some money along the way?

25 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I mean judging by those terrible numbers, he's probably just hoping he can snag one or two 15k clowns. Get that tree house mortgage paid down for the year!

The sad truth, is there's just a handful of kids in TTS that 25k is nothing to them.  He probably knows that.

I hope the blink guys are careful with this. I'd rather they just continue what they've been doing with Skiba than get used and abused by Tom so he can refill his coffers and use blink to promote some stupid movie again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

I hope the blink guys are careful with this. I'd rather they just continue what they've been doing with Skiba than get used and abused by Tom so he can refill his coffers and use blink to promote some stupid movie again.

Hate to say it, but it's true.  The more time that goes on, the more impossible it seems and the more sense it makes why Mark is the way he is.  There's not level of trust to be had with Tom, would be miserable for Mark to play with that idea.  Music again? Maybe, but not blink.  Honestly, I don't even think of blink as a band anymore or 'returning' ever.  It just seems so unlikely.  Whatever side project deal they're doing now, is fine if it suits you, but blink blink is just long gone.

Tom seems so humble at times, but stuff like this...he really needs to humble himself.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

Tom seems so humble at times, but stuff like this...he really needs to humble himself.  

I was so stoked the other week when I heard that podcast with Tom and of course now he's back acting like a con artist and grifter, I'm crushed. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I was so stoked the other week when I heard that podcast with Tom and of course now he's back acting like a con artist and grifter, I'm crushed. 

What makes it worse, there's some potential that's why he's even so 'charming' and 'humble' is because he's always trying to con.  Really hope he is indeed that humble at times when he comes back to self and not actually how he always is, just a really poor side of him.

Idk, I think we all know people like that (that aren't celebrities), who let you down constantly as they try to act nice only to use and abuse for their own gain.

• Like 1