Tom's New Grift

JarJarBlinks

Wow he's getting destroyed in the comments section of his Instagram post. Any one of those comments would have earned you a block from him several years ago. Now there are 100s of them, too many to hide.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JarJarBlinks said:

spoiler alert: the "tic tac" Pentagon vid is a bird.

Bonkers that something so easy to explain got years worth of clickbait articles from high profile media outlets, earned undeserved/fake validation for Tom, and is still being talked about by politicians (for the easy attention) to this day.

14 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Bonkers that something so easy to explain got years worth of clickbait articles from high profile media outlets, earned undeserved/fake validation for Tom, and is still being talked about by politicians (for the easy attention) to this day.

It's always the first thing brought up to defend Tom, and the first thing Tom brings up himself to try to give himself credibility.

I GOT THE PENTAGON TO RELEASE THE ALIEN VIDZ!!

• Like 1

Just now, JarJarBlinks said:

It's always the first thing brought up to defend Tom, and the first thing Tom brings up himself to try to give himself credibility.

I GOT THE PENTAGON TO RELEASE THE ALIEN VIDZ!!

Yer video is a bird hoss

• Haha 1

I gave him thay Instagram post like whatever, he wants people to invest in his entertainment company if MoC turns out good maybe he can get some of that, didn't think it was even directed towards fans imo. but holy fucking hell that webpage is disgusting. Fuck off entirely. 

5 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

spoiler alert: the "tic tac" Pentagon vid is a bird.

Yeah, no. The unclassified bits of testimony of the pilots and the radar data matches nothing like a bird whatsoever. There's a bunch of weird stuff coming out too. https://thedebrief.org/incident-aboard-the-uss-ronald-reagan-navy-witnesses-describe-2004-encounter-with-uap/ 

I’m still bummed that Tom seemed genuinely super excited to be touring and doing music again and then COVID happened and seemed to have killed that enthusiasm. I saw AVA live in September or October 2019 and I really thought we were getting fun musician Tom back for a while. Then a few months later the world shut down, tours got canceled, and I don’t feel like that enthusiasm really came back, even though they did tour again last year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kibbles said:

Yeah, no. The unclassified bits of testimony of the pilots and the radar data matches nothing like a bird whatsoever. There's a bunch of weird stuff coming out too. https://thedebrief.org/incident-aboard-the-uss-ronald-reagan-navy-witnesses-describe-2004-encounter-with-uap/ 

The Debrief…

I’ll pass.

17 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

yeah, these neck beard guys in a garage were able to identify it but the pentagon couldn't. "i use a consumer motion graphics software to make douchey youtube videos. i clearly know how aviation and radar works" 

Lol wouldn’t have pegged you as a UFO quack. The Pentagon identified them as “unidentified aerial phenomena,” which of course they are. They are shitty ass grainy videos using specialized cameras. How are you supposed to identify random blurry objects that don’t do anything?

Funny how there are 8 billion human eye balls out there but the only thing that ever sees the pesky aliens are terrible quality cameras meant for other purposes.

Are the aliens in the room with you right now?

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Lol wouldn’t have pegged you as a UFO quack. The Pentagon identified them as “unidentified aerial phenomena,” which of course they are. They are shitty ass grainy videos using specialized cameras. How are you supposed to identify random blurry objects that don’t do anything?

Funny how there are 8 billion human eye balls out there but the only thing that ever sees the pesky aliens are terrible quality cameras meant for other purposes.

Are the aliens in the room with you right now?

where did i say it was footage of aliens? i said the pentagon couldn't identify what was in the videos; therefore, i don't believe these fat guys on youtube are able to debunk it as a seagull. 

shoving words in my mouth 

• Like 3

I mean, life outside of earth is more than likely, but UFOs are just so not compelling.  There's a million things that could be on a camera and hard to decipher, to say they're aliens visiting is just some weird mental health thing imo.  Could definitely be a bird.  Could be someone's drone.  Who tf knows. 

1 hour ago, wannabe corn dog said:

i'd like to think the US military is advanced enough to detect and differentiate a bird or someone's drone from an actual threat. if not, they should hang it up and surrender to china. 

It's literally just an unidentified flying object. It's not super logical to assume their spooky aliens every time.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

It's literally just an unidentified flying object. It's not super logical to assume their spooky aliens every time.

Yeah, of course it could be an alien. I mean those terrible videos could literally be of anything. Just because tHe PeNtAgOn couldn't officially identify them doesn't make them any more interesting.

Yeah, aliens are likely to exist throughout the Universe. But these videos have nothing to do with that and are being used by the media for easy web traffic.

• Like 1