Tom's New Grift

JarJarBlinks

3 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

this is hilarious considering you don't know what i do for a living. i absolutely know more about vfx than they do. 

You have never hesitated to remind us what you do for a living..

Which makes your stance on this even stranger

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Slowly remove the tin foil hat man

i think you're the one going down a rabbit hole dude..

On 5/10/2022 at 2:31 PM, Ghent said:
On 5/10/2022 at 2:35 PM, Ghent said:

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 1.33.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 1.37.33 PM.png

On 5/10/2022 at 4:42 PM, Ghent said:

JarJar also found in the fine print that TTS sold the rights to the LOVE movie to Tom himself and used it to pay off a $400k debt of some kind? It's a treasure trove of sketchy shit, even worse than the last round.

3 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

says the guy losing sleep over how someone else makes their money 

I'm sorry I care about a founding member of the band blink-182 taking advantage of his fans over and over and over and over and then posting about that fact on blink-182online.

39 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

The weird thing about Tom is he is always trying to siphon "easy" money out of his fans...when the easiest thing for him to do would be to tour for a few months and rake in the merch and ticket sales. 

But imagine the stress of having to go on tour for a few months when you can just ask your fans to invest in your future ventures. And this way he doesn't have to use his money. 

I wonder what happened to that 1 million dollar donated by the fans in 2017 to build a spaceship that was supposed to be faster than light?

Just now, wannabe corn dog said:

all you do is mock and harass tom's fans. stop pretending like you care about them lol

I care about them because I am one. 

Tom isn't going to hire you to work on his next blockbuster, you can take the white knight armor off now dude.

1 minute ago, Elisa said:

But imagine the stress of having to go on tour for a few months when you can just ask your fans to invest in your future ventures. And this way he doesn't have to use his money. 

I wonder what happened to that 1 million dollar donated by the fans in 2017 to build a spaceship that was supposed to be faster than light?

No kidding. The life cycle of a Tom project.  HYPE HYPE HYPE, maybe a little bit of product/results? Then the eventual fade into black.

• Like 1

just because i argue with you guys every few months during my morning coffee doesn't mean i support any of tom's bullshit. outside of his music, i've never read/watched/paid for anything he's been involved with. it all looks like trash and i hope TTS eventually goes away forever. i also don't think he has any legitimate ties to the military radar videos being released.

but at the end of the day, he's just another multi millionaire finding loopholes to make more money doing less. that's how most of them do it and it's not going to change. 

• Like 2

Tom’s gonna milk the cows as long as they’re producing.

If you got got by the first scam then shame on Tom, if you’re still throwing cash at him after multiple scams, shame on you. 

As far as I’m concerned the Tom shit talking is warranted. He deserves it just as much as the simpletons deserve their money to be snatched.

I’m a giant Tom fan but aliens are dumb, bro and your “company” is retarded.

Just shut up and play already.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Speedo said:

As far as I’m concerned the Tom shit talking is warranted. He deserves it just as much as the simpletons deserve their money to be snatched.

I’m a giant Tom fan but aliens are dumb, bro and your “company” is retarded.

Just shut up and play already.

Yes.

Just now, NotNow said:

That trailer has terrible acting but decent enough for a saturday night Netflix hate watch. The joke at the end was actually funny

I'm pretty sure he said that joke when he did the podcast with Mark semi-recently, if my memory is right.  Way funnier when he says it lol.

Wish he'd say those things onstage again!

1 minute ago, wannabe corn dog said:

didnt even realize the trailer was posted. the acting is terrible and he really scraped the bottom of the barrel there for "known" actors. 

I like the Jewish guy, can’t remember his name.