Tom's New Grift

JarJarBlinks

Precisely. It looks really bad. I put it on for the wife and my best mate yesterday when I read it dropped here and they were both like “wow that… looks… terrible” after they’d stopped laughing at the “imagination of Tom Delonge” part.

50 minutes ago, Smalls said:

Just watched the trailer and I can say with 100% certainty it’s going to be better than his other movie. Not saying much, but whatevs lol.

Love was, hands down, the most boring fucking thing I’ve ever sat through.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Love will definitely be a better movie. It may have been boring and had its limitations, but it had a good actor and a legit director. The acting here is horrendous, if you mean actual story that you can actually pay attention to im sure that will be better but that’s about it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

That just looks like a shit version of Stranger Things to me.

LOVE sucked, but I’m a sci-fi fan and I was actually somewhat excited for that movie. This one just looks bad. Maybe if it’s ever on Netflix and I’m super bored I’ll put it on.

Maybe one of the 15 upcoming feature films will tickle your pickle. Patience man, patience. It will all make sense soon.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ghent said:

Maybe one of the 15 upcoming feature films will tickle your pickle. Patience man, patience. It will all make sense soon.

the fact that Tom's been hyping up "multiple feature films" since 2005 and the second one isn't even out yet is just... ugh lol

I guess the 15th one might be out in 2095 or something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1