Tom's New Grift

JarJarBlinks

Remember when strange times got optioned by tbs and they were like nah ain’t no way we actually making this? Same thing is happening here. 95% of things that get optioned by studios sit in a stack that gets ruffled through every once in awhile for a new idea.

• Like 4

For the zillionth time, Tom just needs to start an alien hunter show, where we follow him and his crew around chasing aliens in the dark and such. Everytime I've watched ghost adventures, I think of how Tom would be instead of this guy:

h_540,w_960

Tom's energy would be lit for this.  He'd get his money in a more honorable way too.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, I_Dont_Dislike_Chesire said:

For the zillionth time, Tom just needs to start an alien hunter show, where we follow him and his crew around chasing aliens in the dark and such. Everytime I've watched ghost adventures, I think of how Tom would be instead of this guy:

h_540,w_960

Tom's energy would be lit for this.  He'd get his money in a more honorable way too.

Lol I can’t stand these shows. I’d rather listen to an MGK album 

1 minute ago, I_Dont_Dislike_Chesire said:

Confirmed you take things too seriously.  That show is pure Tom energy though.

Oh, so anybody who can’t stand ghost or alien shows “takes things too seriously”? You got problems bud. So your assessment is that everyone should enjoy these shows in some capacity? Gtfo 

36 minutes ago, I_Dont_Dislike_Chesire said:

h_540,w_960

Haha I've always had a similar idea, but more like a paranormal Anthony Bourdain... the show follows Tom as he travels around to various mysterious locations that are known for aliens/bigfoot/whatever, talk to the local experts, etc. Tom could be funny and lighthearted like he always is in off-the-cuff situations, but the show could take the subjects seriously.

He thinks he has this genius idea to pass along his "sekrets" through entertainment, but nothing he makes is entertaining. All he would have to do is be himself and make it fun and he'd reach SO many more people about his supernatural passions. But no, he has to take it so seriously and act like a pretentious mogul. Siiiiiigh.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

Oh, so anybody who can’t stand ghost or alien shows “takes things too seriously”? You got problems bud. So your assessment is that everyone should enjoy these shows in some capacity? Gtfo 

Nope.  I don't watch them.  But I don't take them seriously when I do and develop a deep hatred for frivolous stuff.