Jump to content
 

Tom's New Grift


JarJarBlinks
 Share

Recommended Posts

Remember when strange times got optioned by tbs and they were like nah ain’t no way we actually making this? Same thing is happening here. 95% of things that get optioned by studios sit in a stack that gets ruffled through every once in awhile for a new idea.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For the zillionth time, Tom just needs to start an alien hunter show, where we follow him and his crew around chasing aliens in the dark and such. Everytime I've watched ghost adventures, I think of how Tom would be instead of this guy:

h_540,w_960

Tom's energy would be lit for this.  He'd get his money in a more honorable way too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, I_Dont_Dislike_Chesire said:

For the zillionth time, Tom just needs to start an alien hunter show, where we follow him and his crew around chasing aliens in the dark and such. Everytime I've watched ghost adventures, I think of how Tom would be instead of this guy:

h_540,w_960

Tom's energy would be lit for this.  He'd get his money in a more honorable way too.

Lol I can’t stand these shows. I’d rather listen to an MGK album 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, I_Dont_Dislike_Chesire said:

Confirmed you take things too seriously.  That show is pure Tom energy though.

Oh, so anybody who can’t stand ghost or alien shows “takes things too seriously”? You got problems bud. So your assessment is that everyone should enjoy these shows in some capacity? Gtfo 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, I_Dont_Dislike_Chesire said:

For the zillionth time, Tom just needs to start an alien hunter show, where we follow him and his crew around chasing aliens in the dark and such. Everytime I've watched ghost adventures, I think of how Tom would be instead of this guy:

h_540,w_960

Tom's energy would be lit for this.  He'd get his money in a more honorable way too.

Haha I've always had a similar idea, but more like a paranormal Anthony Bourdain... the show follows Tom as he travels around to various mysterious locations that are known for aliens/bigfoot/whatever, talk to the local experts, etc. Tom could be funny and lighthearted like he always is in off-the-cuff situations, but the show could take the subjects seriously.

He thinks he has this genius idea to pass along his "sekrets" through entertainment, but nothing he makes is entertaining. All he would have to do is be himself and make it fun and he'd reach SO many more people about his supernatural passions. But no, he has to take it so seriously and act like a pretentious mogul. Siiiiiigh.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

Oh, so anybody who can’t stand ghost or alien shows “takes things too seriously”? You got problems bud. So your assessment is that everyone should enjoy these shows in some capacity? Gtfo 

Nope.  I don't watch them.  But I don't take them seriously when I do and develop a deep hatred for frivolous stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, I_Dont_Hate_Chesire said:

Nope.  I don't watch them.  But I don't take them seriously when I do and develop a deep hatred for frivolous stuff.

Who said I had a deep hatred? I just roll my eyes at those shows. Not today, Satan. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I fucking love ghost shit … tv shows,  movies, YouTube channels, Reddit posts, what have you. I love it all. That being said, ghosts and paranormal shit isn’t real and those shows are shit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...