My humble Blink Collection That I Wanted to Share

Quinns86

yeah my older sister did the columbia house thing and i got like 11 cds for a cent. all I can remember getting was getting stuff like Bush's Sixteen Stone, Green Day's Insomniac, and Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill

I think they called the house and my sister just told them she was 13 and what were they going to do about it. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

@Here I am, chorus in a Can are we betting on this?

I'm a little worried she's never going to post again and we won't get an answer.

I definitely think it's a high possibility she has heard Neighborhoods, but the way she wrote it left the door open she may have checked out prior to the album drop and also might think Skiba was on Hoods.

I just want clarification at this point.  I'll take the bet though.

1 minute ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

I definitely think it's a high possibility she has heard Neighborhoods, but the way she wrote it left the door open she may have checked out prior to the album drop and also might think Skiba was on Hoods.

$10?

Welcome to the boards! Nice collection, seeing those magazines really make me feel nostalgic.  

We are a weird bunch but I assure you there are so many people out in the world who enjoy the songs with Skiba so I'd give them a listen!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

Same.

Ya' know what it was...you like picked out however many for "a penny" or whatever, but then you were like obligated to purchase a certain number of cd's after that, that were overpriced, like they were each $20-$25, which at the time was def. too much for a cd I think.

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

Welcome to the boards! Nice collection, seeing those magazines really make me feel nostalgic.  

We are a weird bunch but I assure you there are so many people out in the world who enjoy the songs with Skiba so I'd give them a listen!

Thanks! I'm pretty weird too, I mean...I grew up listening to Blink...how could I not be ;). Ok, I'll listen to them!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

I am here to say, hey hey, that I have indeed heard Neighborhoods, that's what I meant. I own it as well. I would say my favorite track is "Snake Charmer". I even saw them once on the reunion tour, so heard some of these live....or maybe Neighborhoods wasn't out yet...I can't remember. This album doesn't have any nostalgia or anything attached to it, which gives the earlier stuff that extra special spice...but I enjoy it just as "regular" music, haha.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Quinns86 said:

For the love of god I've heard Neighborhoods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just have poor communication skills. 

No, no, we all understood what you meant. Jan just didn’t like wearing helmets when she was a kid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1