My humble Blink Collection That I Wanted to Share

Quinns86

I'm realizing also that my copy of Neighborhoods, +44 & any other side projects stuff isn't in the bin with my "blink stuff"....I'm sure this means something Psychologically but, maybe I'll put it all together at some point.

• Like 1

Cool that we have new members and shit. I'm thongy aka René every other post I make is a pun. I'm somewhat annoying when you get the puns, I'm probably more annoying if you don't get them. I'm kind of the like the singer of New Found Glory. 

I love these kinds of posts. Seeing collections is always fun for me. Unfortunately most of my blink collection is in storage 1000 miles away at my mom’s house lol but I’d love to try and get photos of my entire collection one day. I haven’t seriously collected in probably a decade but everything I had I kept.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, thongrider said:

Cool that we have new members and shit. I'm thongy aka René every other post I make is a pun. I'm somewhat annoying when you get the puns, I'm probably more annoying if you don't get them. I'm kind of the like the singer of New Found Glory. 

Ok, good to know, nice to meet you. "Some girls are crazy" *points to head* "Just listen to what I have to say about it. You've gotta watch out for the beautiful ones". 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I love these kinds of posts. Seeing collections is always fun for me. Unfortunately most of my blink collection is in storage 1000 miles away at my mom’s house lol but I’d love to try and get photos of my entire collection one day. I haven’t seriously collected in probably a decade but everything I had I kept.

Good to hear! Yes, you should definitely photograph it sometime. I'm sooo glad I kept this stuff. The posters are in terrible shape, but at least I still have them. That gif you have there is top tier. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, FAPLORD said:

Welcome and nice collection! You’re my age and started listening to blink at same exact time lol. I guess 35/36 is probably a huge demographic of blink fans currently lol. I remember having that Rolling Stone magazine and putting the cover page on my bedroom door lol. I also had the hoody version of your blue t-shirt. 

Hahahahaha. I can't stop laughing at that pic of Tom. Omg, I love em'....god bless his heart but, that photo is really funny for some reason. He's like....in his business attire, and I can't. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Quinns86 said:

Hahahahaha. I can't stop laughing at that pic of Tom. Omg, I love em'....god bless his heart but, that photo is really funny for some reason. He's like....in his business attire, and I can't. 

Lol that is the real Tom DeLonge 

Hi, I’m the guy who no longer posts here. 

Glad you joined.  I always love dropping by on occasion when people share their collections of old blink stuff (you’d absolutely hit it off with Davey), so it’s kind of nice to get an opportunity to say hi. Those blink magazines are rad.

Gotta ask, in what order would you bang the following:

-Mark

-Tom

-Travis

-Mark’s Wife

-Tom’s old wife Jen

-Travis’s fiancé 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

9 minutes ago, The Second Cumming said:

Hi, I’m the guy who no longer posts here. 

Glad you joined.  I always love dropping by on occasion when people share their collections of old blink stuff (you’d absolutely hit it off with Davey), so it’s kind of nice to get an opportunity to say hi. Those blink magazines are rad.

Gotta ask, in what order would you bang the following:

-Mark

-Tom

-Travis

-Mark’s Wife

-Tom’s old wife Jen

-Travis’s fiancé 

Omg Davey is why I pulled my Blink stuff out. No joke, I was listening to the 182 news podcast with him, and I would freak if I ever got to interact with him. He's a total legend. Ummm....I'll only answer that question unless you include their pets....obviously.

3 minutes ago, Quinns86 said:

Omg Davey is why I pulled my Blink stuff out. No joke, I was listening to the 182 news podcast with him, and I would freak if I ever got to interact with him. He's a total legend. Ummm....I'll only answer that question unless you include their pets....obviously.

@daveyjones come show her you’re just an older version of the rest of us lame asses.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1