My humble Blink Collection That I Wanted to Share

Quinns86

1 minute ago, Quinns86 said:

I don't know if I could disrespect someone from that legendary scene....I just couldn't do it.

I'm going to have to put on my mod hat and clarify. You're not just expected to be mean to Davey, it's a requirement if you're going to continue to post here. If you can't give Davey shit, this may not be the place for you.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

@Quinns86 Davey is single if you’re of that persuasion … this board is a Mecca for both bi and lesbian women though so, if need be we can find a female equivalent. Just let us know.

There's no female equivalent to Davey. It's a biological impossibility (thank god).

Just now, Speedo said:

@Quinns86 Davey is single if you’re of that persuasion … this board is a Mecca for both/lesbian women though so, if need be we can find a female equivalent. Just let us know.

I am a straight woman, but is it really? That's awesome. If I find myself in the company of LGBTQ+ people, I find myself in good company.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I'm going to have to put on my mod hat and clarify. You're not just expected to be mean to Davey, it's a requirement if you're going to continue to post here. If you can't give Davey shit, this may not be the place for you.

Well, give me an example. Like...you doo doo head...tell me a good story from those days or be gone? Is that good enough?

1 minute ago, Quinns86 said:

I am a straight woman, but is it really? That's awesome. If I find myself in the company of LGBTQ+ people, I find myself in good company.  

Normally, I’d agree but these LGBTQ+’s are insufferable! Especially their leader, @Patient #48273. You ever see Boondocks Saints? You remember that lesbian in the meat factory in the beginning of the movie, the one with the “touched by no man” tattoo on her neck? That’s our Laura.

• Haha 1