My humble Blink Collection That I Wanted to Share

Quinns86

3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Normally, I’d agree but these LGBTQ+’s are insufferable! Especially their leader, @Patient #48273. You ever see Boondocks Saints? You remember that lesbian in the meat factory in the beginning of the movie, the one with the “touched by no man” tattoo on her neck? That’s our Laura.

Sorry but I stand by all lesbians no matter the neck tattoo...tis' my duty and mine privilege. 

1 minute ago, Patient #48273 said:

H*ckin' right they were!

Remember when they had the flaming FART sign?

I was a witness to the flaming fuck sign in the year of our lord 2001. I think my little 15 year old face just lit right up.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Quinns86 said:

Sorry but I stand by all lesbians no matter the neck tattoo...tis' my duty and mine privilege. 

And that’s perfectly fine … you are just expected to give her shit too. The point I’m making is we like to get our jabs in here, it’s how you keep everyone honest. It’s how we show love.

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

And that’s perfectly fine … you are just expected to give her shit too. The point I’m making is we like to get our jabs in here, it’s how you keep everyone honest. It’s how we show love.

Ok got it ;).....you dumb twat.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, thongrider said:

I actually got my covid pass because I got my jabs from the blink online message board. One day Speedo insulted me really bad and I could use that as a booster dose. 

I’m just a man, not a hero.