World Cup

twentytwenty

In 2010 I got into ice hockey because my friend was a huge bruins fan. Every time we'd watch hockey, it'd be the Bruins and they even won the Stanley Cup in 2011 so I very quickly fell in love with them and have been following them for over 12 years now. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Yeah, nhl isn’t that interesting for people outside us/Canada tbf. At least what I gather. 

I figured World Cup maybe could light some fire in if someone is hockey interested but you’re right, this is the wrong forum for this

And most Canadians and Americans don't care very much about the world championship because it overlaps so much with the Stanley Cup playoffs. 

28 minutes ago, Elisa said:

In 2010 I got into ice hockey because my friend was a huge bruins fan. Every time we'd watch hockey, it'd be the Bruins and they even won the Stanley Cup in 2011 so I very quickly fell in love with them and have been following them for over 12 years now. 

That’s really cool!

24 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

bEcAuSe AlL tHe BeSt PlAyErS aRe In ThE pLaYoFfS.

I mean I was just joking but this is a big problem for all the big nations. 

it really sucks that NHL ruined the Olympics that was the only real world championship tournament with all the best players for all countries