favorite blink shirt

boxelder

may not get much mileage out of this topic, but i thought i'd make one. what are some of your favorite blink tee designs? for me, i've never been a huge fan of almost ANY of their merchandise, especially since the reunion era and the focus on hot topic-forward stuff. the stuff from the '90s is too cartoony or ugly, and there was of course the recent spray-paint look during NINE 🤮

Jv02ws9RwqkCqhY2tvN0

the reason i ask is that today i saw a girl at a store wearing a tour tee from TMTATS tour and i did not mind it. it's not a design i've seen in person before and it was enjoyable to see. definitely fits in well with the current retro rock tee craze. anyone know where i can find the original image of the band so i can recreate it, lest i spend $$$ online for it? or any chance it'll get remade for the 30th ann. merch?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

That picture was used on the Official Program TMTATS from 2000! So maybe purchasing that program haha ?

51MRgOakmhL._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_

My favorite Blink shirt is a Dude Ranch radio promo shirt promoting the song Dammit!

same shoot/pose, different photo. 

I actually own like 15 blink shirts and I don't particularly love any of them lol. I usually prefer the more simple designs. The Bad Religion parody shirt is a decent example

P0.jpgv

I also really like this California shirt. Despite it being one of my least favorite blink albums it's probably the blink shirt I actually wear the most. It just looks good to me.

10690354_hi?$productMainDesktop$

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I’ve never had one I’ve loved really. Couldn’t ever get a hold of designs I liked and a lot of the ones they started doing in the later years are frankly fuckin’ awful.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 3:52 PM, Champ182 said:

This was the only one I ever owned, I still like the design a lot more than most of their merch

03-22-19_7564.jpg

03-22-19_7565.jpg

I bought this on ebay in 2005 and it's still my favourite!

Then I have this one: vintage_blink182_shirt_1610532153_d29fd5 

and I'm still partial to the Aliens Exist t-shirt because I bought it the last time I saw blink with Tom in 2014. My friend Marco (who passed away) absolutely loved it and he forced me to get one after the show so we could have matching blink t-shirts 🥺440121d.jpg?sfrm=png 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1