If blink had called it quits in 2015 instead of hiring Skiba…

Hit me up Jans ex

1 hour ago, FAPLORD said:

That is odd, usually it’s Cheshire Cat he’s acting like doesn’t exist 

I forgot I have to dumb down the logic as much as possible for the edge trio here.  Cali/Deluxe/Nine = 3 albums.  Enema/TOYPAJ/Untitled = 3 albums. 

They have released the same amount of music content as their stretch when they were most popular.

You could say Chesire/Dude Ranch/Enema.  It doesn't really matter.  Point is, it's a lot of music content during this shit era to muddle their discography quite a bit.

1 minute ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

I forgot I have to dumb down the logic as much as possible for the edge trio here.  Cali/Deluxe/Nine = 3 albums.  Enema/TOYPAJ/Untitled = 3 albums. 

They have released the same amount of music content as their stretch when they were most popular.

You could say Chesire/Dude Ranch/Enema.  It doesn't really matter.  Point is, it's a lot of music content during this shit era to muddle their discography quite a bit.

I was just making a joke about how in the past you failed to mention Cheshire Cat. I didn’t even read your mumbling post about 3 albums or whatever you’re talking about. Calm down 

• Wow 1

38 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Scoobs I'm sorry, but out of all of the awful opinions posted on this forum, including my own....this has to be the absolute worst I've ever seen.

It’s by far their worst album.  Dude Ranch is orders of magnitude better, not even close.

• Crab 2

1 minute ago, scoobs said:

It’s by far their worst album.  Dude Ranch is orders of magnitude better, not even close.

And yet it’s still a million times better and more innovative than anything MGK has done. I swear it’s not about the music for a lot of you. Whatever the media posts about on FB is what you’ll decide is worthy and a game changer smh 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, FAPLORD said:

And yet it’s still a million times better and more innovative than anything MGK has done. I swear it’s not about the music for a lot of you. Whatever the media posts about on FB is what you’ll decide is worthy and a game changer smh 

I thought you didn't like to bitch about successful people on the internet to waste your day?

• Wow 1

3 minutes ago, scoobs said:

California onwards is their worst material, for its own reasons, but I don't get why everyone clumps Chesire in with Dude Ranch - Untitled, their clear and far away prime and best music.  Some fans just feel Dude Ranch was a prime album and don't feel it as "early" stuff that most who recognize blink as Enema-Untitled will.

3 minutes ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

I thought you didn't like to bitch about successful people on the internet to waste your day?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Or something like that. I’m not bitching about MGK. Takes a lot of work to get where he’s at. I’m pointing out how moronic it is to say his record is better than a Cheshire Cat, or better than Cali or Nine. All MGK’s album is is an even more soulless Cali with other people besides MGK and his band playing on the record (studio musicians)…lame. You’re a very confused individual 

• Like 1

Just now, FAPLORD said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Or something like that. I’m not bitching about MGK. Takes a lot of work to get where he’s at. I’m pointing out how moronic it is to say his record is better than a Cheshire Cat, or better than Cali or Nine. All MGK’s album is is an even more soulless Cali with other people besides MGK and his band playing on the record (studio musicians)…lame. You’re a very confused individual 

MGK isn't blink though.  You can't really argue Tickets over Chesire since they are completely different albums and times, but it's pretty easy to argue Tickets over Cali/Nine.  It's much easier to listen to that shit from a young artist in his prime over 40/50 year old dudes being edgey high schoolers.  It also just was put together way better, better collection of songs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

MGK isn't blink though.  You can't really argue Tickets over Chesire since they are completely different albums and times, but it's pretty easy to argue Tickets over Cali/Nine.  It's much easier to listen to that shit from a young artist in his prime over 40/50 year old dudes being edgey high schoolers.  It also just was put together way better, better collection of songs.

Dude he is 31 singing about high school musicals? That’s no better than what blink did on Cali, don’t kid yourself, and at least they wrote the songs  and played on the albums. 

• Wow 1

6 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

Dude he is 31 singing about high school musicals? That’s no better than what blink did on Cali, don’t kid yourself, and at least they wrote the songs  and played on the albums. 

MGK was 29 when tickets to my downfall came out.  Mark Hoppus was 47 when NINE came out.  

There's quite a difference.   

Coincidentally, Mark was 29 when TOYPAJ came out (I might be off a year)

12 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

How’d you get this back to shitting on MGK?  You really seem to just hate the guy. FYI he writes or co-writes on every single song on both his pop punk records, plays the guitar too.  

And I certainly didn’t get into MGK from “the media” or Facebook or whatever nonsense you posted insinuated.  

may be time for you to just take a deep breath, throw Emo Girl on, and relax to some terrific music

4 minutes ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

MGK was 29 when tickets to my downfall came out.  Mark Hoppus was 47 when NINE came out.  

There's quite a difference.   

Coincidentally, Mark was 29 when TOYPAJ came out (I might be off a year)

Still, a 30 year old making videos for a high school musical? Especially a 30 year old who has made sexual comments about underage girls? That’s disgusting and lame as fuck. Again, MGK doesn’t even play guitar on his own records, it’s all for the look. He’s as much a fraudulent “rocker” as he is a rapper. Oh well, the GOAT from my home state and former city already destroyed this idiot, and so did Corey Taylor. You guys can have fun listening to your kiddie music, but I’d be embarrassed AF 

• Wow 1

5 minutes ago, scoobs said:

How’d you get this back to shitting on MGK?  You really seem to just hate the guy. FYI he writes or co-writes on every single song on both his pop punk records, plays the guitar too.  

And I certainly didn’t get into MGK from “the media” or Facebook or whatever nonsense you posted insinuated.  

may be time for you to just take a deep breath, throw Emo Girl on, and relax to some terrific music

Dawg he ain’t playing the music on his records, that’s just a fact. The sooner you accept and realize this, maybe the sooner you’ll start listening to better music. And again, I’m not hating on him. I’m hating on the notion that he did something ground breaking, or reviving, he didn’t. The notion that Cali/Nine sucks but MGK’s record is amazing is just a silly shit take lol

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, FAPLORD said:

Still, a 30 year old making videos for a high school musical? Especially a 30 year old who has made sexual comments about underage girls? That’s disgusting and lame as fuck. Again, MGK doesn’t even play guitar on his own records, it’s all for the look. He’s as much a fraudulent “rocker” as he is a rapper. Oh well, the GOAT from my home state and former city already destroyed this idiot, and so did Corey Taylor. You guys can have fun listening to your kiddie music, but I’d be embarrassed AF 

I think this circles back to Patient's sentiment.  You are taking him all too seriously.  I never once listened to Tickets and imagined MGK playing the guitar on it, he's the vocalist.  The fact you were trying to determine that and letting it bother you so much is a you problem.

1 minute ago, FAPLORD said:

Dawg he ain’t playing the music on his records, that’s just a fact. The sooner you accept and realize this, maybe the sooner you’ll start listening to better music 

Dawg, he is.  You are spouting nonsense right now because of your very weird blind hatred. Do a shred of research and you can actually watch him record guitar for some of the songs in the studio.

You can also watch him play his songs live.  He can play the guitar, I know that must bs shocking to you as a Tom DeLonge fan lol

4 minutes ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

I think this circles back to Patient's sentiment.  You are taking him all too seriously.  I never once listened to Tickets and imagined MGK playing the guitar on it, he's the vocalist.  The fact you were trying to determine that and letting it bother you so much is a you problem.

So, then I’ll use your same defense against you for your take on Cali and Nine. You’re taking them too seriously! How can you argue against those albums because of their ages, but at the same time defending MGK not even playing on his own records. Like I said, you’re a very confused individual that constantly makes conflicting statement with your own self. Even if he did write and record the songs himself (he didn’t)…the music still sucks. I prefer to listen to music that was made for the music…not to appeal to a certain group of people…he changed his look to change his sound, it’s generic , copy cat talentless bullshit. Go ahead and convince yourself otherwise while at the same time you slam albums that are better 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Crab 1

Just now, scoobs said:

Dawg, he is.  You are spouting nonsense right now because of your very weird blind hatred. Do a shred of research and you can actually watch him record guitar for some of the songs in the studio.

You can also watch him play his songs live.  He can play the guitar, I know that must bs shocking to you as a Tom DeLonge fan lol

Plenty people “play” live but didn’t play on their own record. How do you not know this? He had studio musicians. Sorry that I care about integrity of music. And I don’t want to hear some 30 year old nitwhit sing about high school while he tries to look pretty 

• Wow 1

6 minutes ago, scoobs said:

Oh wow, he can play two chords!

• Haha 1

This guy gets it! Lmfao I can’t even with this performance…coming out of a locker …hahaha …Jan this just further proves how confused you are and takes away your whole argument against Cali and Nine. MGK is not in high school, sorry to break it to you sweetheart 

• Like 1