If blink had called it quits in 2015 instead of hiring Skiba…

Hit me up Jans ex

7 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

Some of you have never looked at the album credits for his albums and it shows. The amount of songwriters and studio musicians make NINE appear to have been written and recorded by 3 people. 

I don't think this is some big secret you're making it out to be.  Seemed pretty obvious he helped come up with all the songs for a modern pop punk album with Travis that kicked the shit out of most.

3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I’m not making statements, just observations … if the guy can play multiple instruments, including guitar, why wouldn’t he track guitar in studio? It’s just an odd stance for you to take.

Because the album credits show he only played guitar on 5 songs. That’s less than half of the album. There are like 5 other guitar players on the record, so yes, the majority of the guitars are not him. If he was so good at guitar, why would they pay other people to track them? Even Tom DeLonge wrote and tracked his own parts. 

• Wow 1

6 minutes ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

Diddy, can you help land me a job for 100K a year that lets me bitch about celebrity musicians on the internet all day like this?

Oh, so you don’t bitch about music on here? Or you’re just mad I’m pointing out your blatant hypocrisy? I love when you realize you have nothing of substance to say, you have to resort to saying something personal towards me….pathetic 🤣

• Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

I’m gonna put it on as I’m setting up at work this morning. Gonna be a good time.

Maybe I’ll throw it on as well, have ourselves a little social distancing listening party.

Just now, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

Chesires fine, just stop grouping it in with Dude Ranch - Untitled.  Not that you can't like it better, but it's a significantly different time.  It's early day Blink.  

All blink pre neighborhoods is solid gold IMO so I see no issue with adding it to the awesome pile.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Kay said:

All blink pre neighborhoods is solid gold IMO so I see no issue with adding it to the awesome pile.

It definitely deserves to be included in the awesome pile. Jan is just scared of Cheshire for some reason. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Speedo said:

It’s no Tickets to My Downfall, you know …

If only they had maxed Tom out on playing guitar on 5 songs, had 25 other writers, and an additional 5-7 bassists and guitarists performing all the music, while marketing Tom as the only guitarist…maybe, just maybe, it would have lived up to Tickets to My Downfall

• Haha 1
  • Pickle 1

Just now, FAPLORD said:

If only they had maxed Tom out of playing guitar on 5 songs, had 25 other writers, and an additional 5-7 bassists and guitarists performing all the music, while marketing Tom as the only guitarist…maybe, just maybe, it would have lived up to Tickets to My Downfall

I see what you did there.

29 minutes ago, Kay said:

12 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

It definitely deserves to be included in the awesome pile. Jan is just scared of Cheshire for some reason. 

I feel like this isn't even an argument.  Chesire Cat sold 60,000 copies.  Dude Ranch sold over 1M, Enema sold over 15M. 

There's nothing wrong with loving it, I like the album, quite a bit, it's just factual that it's pretty obscure to only being an album bigger blink fans know and enjoy and I am not sure why that causes such an outrage on here.  Talk to your therapist about it.

• Crab 1