If blink had called it quits in 2015 instead of hiring Skiba…

Hit me up Jans ex

1 minute ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

No one cares dude.  No, not every solo musician puts all the studio assistants they had on their album cover's art or in magazine ads.  Show us where you've seen this.  Of course they are going to market MGK dude.  Your hate runs deep.

People who enjoy music with integrity care. This is the same exact reason people trash boy bands…so yes, plenty people care. Apparently you don’t, but you do care about blink’s age? That’s weird…and you ignore the fact MGK is also far to old to be popping out of school lockers lmfao. What a joke man 

• Wow 1

3 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

We gotta get someone else to talk about. MGK is completely irrelevant in my life. Only time I ever see him brought up are on stupid FB posts pushing mainstream artists and on this site. Sick of seeing him be a major poser, and yes he literally is a pose….FASHION….not PASSION… if that’s what you prefer, then MGK is the right “artist” for you

You're not being very convincing.

The fact you are bringing up Corey Taylor's rant of him shows you do look this stuff up or care. 

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

Diddy: MGK is completely irrelevant in my life.

Also Diddy: *spends all day talking about MGK*

You’re taking it out of context though. I’m actually talking about Jan and his hypocritical thinking more than I am about MGK. I appreciate the real ones who understand these concepts 

• Like 1

Just now, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

You're not being very convincing.

The fact you are bringing up Corey Taylor's rant of him shows you do look this stuff up or care. 

Look it up? Or force fed through the big machine? There’s a difference. And that’s the only reason people know MGK, because he’s marketable, not because he makes good music. 

• Like 1

Just now, FAPLORD said:

You’re taking it out of context though. I’m actually talking about Jan and his hypocritical thinking more than I am about MGK. I appreciate the real ones who understand these concepts 

Look, I'm just here to make fun of people.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

I’m not going to sort through all of this. He played guitar on less than half the songs, go look up the official album credits. If I’m allowed to round down then, he didn’t play on the album. Big whoopity do! He played two chords on less than half the songs on his album. Funny how it’s marketed as him being an official guitarist though, that’s my problem. He should have all the other musicians pictured with guitars on his album too..oh wait that’s just something real musicians do,  not posers like MGK 

You keep forgetting that he's a solo artist. Do you think studio musicians get displayed on the album covers of other solo artists, or is it just a standard you believe Kelly should adhere to?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

You keep forgetting that he's a solo artist. Do you think studio musicians get displayed on the album covers of other solo artists, or is it just a standard you believe Kelly should adhere to?

You will convince yourself of anything to let it slide. Most solo artists I know play on every single one of their own songs! Quit trying to act like MGK is credible lol. Dudes a 31 year old try hard poser making songs and videos for middle schoolers. Hanson had more credibility and talent than MGK, even when they were like 12 lol

the difference between me and you is, I see the lameness in someone spending more time posing with a guitar than they do playing it. If I were an artist, I wouldn’t be posing with a pretty guitar matching my pretty makeup and finger nails unless I actually played guitar throughout every single one of my own songs. He’s no different than a fucking Backstreet Boy , but yet you guys wanna act like he is 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

I’m not projecting at all. You conflict yourself numerous times and a lot of other people see that. To act like tickets is of a higher substance than Cali or Nine is one of the dumbest things you could ever possibly say…the only argument you’ve been able to muster up has been BESIDES THE MUSIC..aka bringing up blink’s age. You’re not in it for the music, it’s okay. Go put your dog collar on and jack off to your MGK poster 

Here, last post:

Nine:

Highs - First Time, Run Away, Heaven, Ransom - all good 7-9/10 songs.  

Lows: Blame it on my Youth, Really Wish I Hated You, Remember to forget me, Generational Divide, Happy Days - all horrid, cringey stuff.  After following some super cringey moments and mid/bad stuff from Cali/Deluxe.  Especially the lyric videos with Cant Get You More Pregnant taking the cake.

Tickets:

Highs - Title Track, Concert for Aliens, Drunk Face, Kiss Kiss, Cant Look Back, Ex Best Friend, All I Know, Banyan Tree - all really good fresh new stuff 7-9/10 good songs.

Lows - Forget me too, Lonely, Misery Business - just all not very good pretty forgettable stuff.  From a random rap guy out of nowhere.

It just outweighs it for me.  The biggest drawback of Tickets, is the fact he hasn't followed it up with anyone on par with it yet except maybe Papercuts and Emo Girl, and that's even more than I can say for current blink.

MY OPINION - SUBJECTIVE

Just now, FAPLORD said:

You will convince yourself of anything to let it slide. Most solo artists I know play on every single one of their own songs! Quit trying to act like MGK is credible lol. Dudes a 31 year old try hard poser making songs and videos for middle schoolers 

You keep trying to cling to something else after I have already punched a hole in your arguments. And I doubt that those artists are the only ones on those records.

11 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

You haven't earned that right.  You are just deflecting because you realized not enough people jumped on your side, again.

9 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

You will convince yourself of anything to let it slide. Most solo artists I know play on every single one of their own songs! Quit trying to act like MGK is credible lol. Dudes a 31 year old try hard poser making songs and videos for middle schoolers. Hanson had more credibility and talent than MGK, even when they were like 12 lol

the difference between me and you is, I see the lameness in someone spending more time posing with a guitar than they do playing it. If I were an artist, I wouldn’t be posing with a pretty guitar matching my pretty makeup and finger nails unless I actually played guitar throughout every single one of my own songs. He’s no different than a fucking Backstreet Boy , but yet you guys wanna act like he is 

What about a backstreet boy now?

1 minute ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

You haven't earned that right.  You are just deflecting because you realized not enough people jumped on your side, again.

You are something else. More people agree with me on MGK than they do with you, go look at the likes of our respective comments buddy 

• Wow 1

10 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

So now you have a problem with the Backstreet as well?  Ya'll won't win that one here.

Just now, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

So now you have a problem with the Backstreet as well?  Ya'll won't win that one here.

No, I don’t because they didn’t cosplay like they were musicians. But I’m saying MGK had about as much to do with the music on his album as they did (just vocals). Only difference is…his vocals are trash 

• Like 1